Tim Tebow Will Return For Senior Season

HammerTime

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefootball/story/11248122

GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- Tim Tebow is coming back.

The Florida quarterback told a crowd celebrating the school's latest national title that he wants to lead the Gators to another championship.

Tebow thrilled the crowd by saying: "Oh, by the way let's do it again. I'm coming back."

Well, this was a no doubter to me. He knows his stock isn't great in the pros. May as well come back.

I really dunno that his stock in the NFL had anything to do with it. Maybe, but I dunno, I would love to see him continue his career at the next level, however I could totally see him just saying "no I'm done". The guy isn't like most, he definitely moves to the beat of his own drum, and he's a better man for it I'd say.

Smart move. He would have maybe been a 4th round pick (even though that's prolly what he will be next year as well), and might as well try and win another title. I hate to tell him, but he will still not be an NFL QB even after another year.

I really dunno that his stock in the NFL had anything to do with it. Maybe, but I dunno, I would love to see him continue his career at the next level, however I could totally see him just saying "no I'm done". The guy isn't like most, he definitely moves to the beat of his own drum, and he's a better man for it I'd say.

I don't agree with that at all.

I would not be totally surprised. With what he does off the field, I could see him deciding to that with his life. I don't know him personally, but I know he loves doing volunteer stuff like that.

I would not be totally surprised. With what he does off the field, I could see him deciding to that with his life. I don't know him personally, but I know he loves doing volunteer stuff like that.

True. However, if he had one eye on the NFL during this year, I highly doubt he doesn't give it a shot.

Agree to disagree then, this guy isn't a football player, he's a christian that loves football and uses it as a tool for him to glorify god and spread the message. I know if I was in his shoes I'd be stoked about playing in the NFL no matter what I played or if I even got to play, as would about 99.999% of all others if put in his situation. Tebow just isn't your run of the mill type of guy.

Agree to disagree then, this guy isn't a football player, he's a christian that loves football and uses it as a tool for him to glorify god and spread the message. I know if I was in his shoes I'd be stoked about playing in the NFL no matter what I played or if I even got to play, as would about 99.999% of all others if put in his situation. Tebow just isn't your run of the mill type of guy.

So he uses football to spread the word of God? If that is your argument then why would he not continue to do what he loves (football) and spread the message of God. There have been plenty of athletes that have done both, plenty. Just last year he went to the Phillipines. Point is he can do both and being an NFL football player would give him a great opportunity to do so.