Tim Tebow Will Return For Senior Season

HammerTime

So he uses football to spread the word of God? If that is your argument then why would he not continue to do what he loves (football) and spread the message of God. There have been plenty of athletes that have done both, plenty. Just last year he went to the Phillipines. Point is he can do both and being an NFL football player would give him a great opportunity to do so.

Dude, I said I could understand him saying he's done, I said it wouldn't surprise me, I didn't say Tebow won't go to the NFL. Seriously, c'mon now. If you can't comprehend what I'm saying then that's on you.:idunno:

And if you're question at the beginning of your post is really a question, then I'd say you may not know alot about the guy, atleast not enough for me to pay much attention to anything else you say on the matter.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree to disagree then, this guy isn't a football player, he's a christian that loves football and uses it as a tool for him to glorify god and spread the message. I know if I was in his shoes I'd be stoked about playing in the NFL no matter what I played or if I even got to play, as would about 99.999% of all others if put in his situation. Tebow just isn't your run of the mill type of guy.

Nobody ever said he is your typical guy. I do know that he is a great competitor and loves the game of football. I bet he can't wait to try and prove all the haters wrong about him in the NFL.

Tebow said he got mixed reviews from head coaches in the NFL but that did not really impact his decision.

Personally, I am glad to see him come back. He seems to be somebody who wants to break the mold of the stereotypical football player.

He's a mature guy who is an outstanding example. And he's one hell of a quarterback.

As a big time Florida fan was really glad to hear he is coming back. As for him being pro QB or not I only have these two examples. Joe Montana 3rd round draft choice. 4 Super Bowl rings. Tom Brady 6th round draft choice. 3 Super Bowl rings. On the other hand Ryan Leaf second overall pick. Tim Couch first overall pick. Do not know what kind of pro QB Tebow will be but this just goes to show scouts are not always on the money.

Probably a good move. Another year will help him become a pro style QB vs a clipboard holder with a famous college rep.

You really think another year playing Urban's system will help Tim develop as a pro-style QB?? Tell me you jest...

You really think another year playing Urban's system will help Tim develop as a pro-style QB?? Tell me you jest...

It doesn't help him one bit, but apparently he's itent on helping the Florida Gators so it really doesn't matter to him. His draft status may not improve, it may get worse if he's injured but I don't think it will deter him one way or the other once he gets into the NFL.

sportsfan41

Possibly the best team of all time???

Not a chance. A great team no doubt. But, no way best of all-time even if Harvin and Spikes come back. 2001 Canes or the USC Trojans Championship team were better than they could be.

If Florida doesn't lose earlier this season, then they'd be getting consideration from many as possibly one of the best ever teams this year. Next years team could be better depending on who goes and who stays.