Tim Tebow Will Return For Senior Season

HammerTime

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it accompanied by the clouds parting, a sunbeam shining on him and a chorus of angels?

:lol: No.

He was talking at the title rally or whatever it was at UF's stadium, and he was thanking all the players, coaches, and fans for all their support and for making his time at UF so enjoyable. He started walking off the stage, stopped turned around and said, "Oh yeah, let's do it again next year, cuz I'm coming back."

The crowd started acting like God himself had just spoken to them.....

Network announcers nationwide are rejoicing. The funny thing is, I have looked in the Bible from cover to cover and can find no mention of God having a 20-year old son named Tim.

:ylsuper: I couldn't agree more, this is getting beyond ridiculous.

Another year in college as a whole will help him become a better QB and give him a shot to play in the NFL. I could see him more as a TE though.

Yes I agree, I could see him becoming someone like a Hines ward or something, I think Hines ward plays the game with such enthusiasm and passion and I could see Tebow doing the same thing in the NFL.

Nobody ever said he is your typical guy. I do know that he is a great competitor and loves the game of football. I bet he can't wait to try and prove all the haters wrong about him in the NFL.

:thumb:

He's going to give the NFL a shot...if he doesn't play at the next level, it won't be because he decided not to.