• L.L. Bean
    • Lands End
    • JC Penney
    • Dillards
    • Macy's
    • Other Department Store (name)
    • Other Catalog (name)
    • Wal-Mart, Target, or other Discounter
    • Specialty Clothier (Brooks Brothers, et. al.)
    • I have my own tailor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just placed an order for the Fall with L.L. Bean. I think they have got the best men's clothing, at the best price, around. They also have the most unrivaled customer service in the universe.

I like Mens Wearhouse suits and I get my Big&Tall (ahem) from JC Penney.

Where does everyone else shop for clothes and why?

Not sure if you have ever tried them but Kohl's has a pretty good seletion of Big&Tall. My dad has to have tall and that's where I usually go to shop for him.

Wherever my wife goes. Kohls, Target, VC, Gap Outlet, Old Navy, Macy's, etc. I really can't tell you the last time I went shopping for my own clothes.

My wife wanted to go to Target this weekend to look at clothes for my 3 year old. I got bored with it pretty quick and got to wandering around. They actually have some pretty nice men's clothes in there.

I also like Kohls and Old Navy.

Banana Republic for the most part. I also check out lots of of consignment shops and secondhand stores. You can find nice business clothes there. That being said, I haven't went shopping in a very long time. But I basically wear jeans, t-shirt, and redwings 75% of the time (I'm a student). Now it's getting close to hooded sweatshirt time and those are usually Spyder or UK gear.

My lady friend works at dillards and she gets %25 off anything including clearance merchandise, so for anything dressy or church clothes or anything Polo, I get at Dillards. For my casual clothes, jeans come from Aeropostale and sometimes American Eagle, T-shirts come from Abercrombie, AE or Ebay or TJ Max.

Work clothes, polos come from Aeropostale and Khaki Pants come from Old Navy

I hate to admit it, but I've bought many of my suits at Value City. You really have to look through a lot of crap to find the nicer ones.

We had a wedding to go to last weekend, and we ran in Macys to look at sports jackets. My hubby found a regular $300 Nautica jacket on clearance for 59.99 it is really nice. My suggestion was VC but we didn't have to go there.

My wife wanted to go to Target this weekend to look at clothes for my 3 year old. I got bored with it pretty quick and got to wandering around. They actually have some pretty nice men's clothes in there.

My wife usually comes home with a polo shirt or two from there. They're usually bought in an effort to butter me up after her spending a ton while out. :irked: However, they're not bad quality and for $10, I can't complain.

I hate to admit it, but I've bought many of my suits at Value City. You really have to look through a lot of crap to find the nicer ones.

I've bought a suit or two from there. It's just a hit-or-miss thing there.

My wife usually comes home with a polo shirt or two from there. They're usually bought in an effort to butter me up after her spending a ton while out. :irked: However, they're not bad quality and for $10, I can't complain.

I've bought a suit or two from there. It's just a hit-or-miss thing there.

I thought that Value City in Latonia was closed that only the furniture store was open there .

I thought that Value City in Latonia was closed that only the furniture store was open there .

I haven't been done that way in months, so I'm not sure if the store is still open. However, the furniture store is now in Florence on 18.