Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mens Clothes

Mens Clothing Merchant 51 members have voted

  1. 1. Mens Clothing Merchant

    • L.L. Bean
      7%
    • Lands End
      1%
    • JC Penney
      21%
    • Dillards
      15%
    • Macy's
      9%
    • Other Department Store (name)
      23%
    • Other Catalog (name)
      0%
      0
    • Wal-Mart, Target, or other Discounter
      9%
    • Specialty Clothier (Brooks Brothers, et. al.)
      9%
    • I have my own tailor
      0%
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I just placed an order for the Fall with L.L. Bean. I think they have got the best men's clothing, at the best price, around. They also have the most unrivaled customer service in the universe.

 

I like Mens Wearhouse suits and I get my Big&Tall (ahem) from JC Penney.

 

Where does everyone else shop for clothes and why?

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ill shop wherever I can buy band tees and khaki shorts in the summer, with band tees and jeans in the winter. The cheaper the better, Im not too picky.

I buy all of my boyfriends clothes [he is a big and tall, wears a 40, 34 in jeans and a XXL tall in shirts] at American Eagle and Dillards or Buckle online for Jeans. I know my brother likes mens wearhouse and American Eagle for his tall stuff. I have never tried LL Bean, ill look into it.

Earlier this year I got a new job and had to have some nice dress clothes and I got mine at Macy's. They were nice and I really liked them. Usually they are kind of expensive but it didnt break the bank when I got my clothes and got some nice deals.

TJ Maxx/ Burlington Coat Factory when I am in a cheap mood.

 

If I want to waste my money I go to Banana Republic but still buy from the sale rack.

 

I just bought a Kenneth Cole suit at BCF for $200 and its very nice.

Dillards for me for menswear. Sometimes Macy's, sometimes Kohl's, sometimes Pennys. Sears has horrible men's clothes, except for the Land's End selection.

 

If you can't find a tie in the store, I know I'm not going to find menswear. My 18 year-old daughter likes the "mall stores" such as AE and Hollister the best. If I ever need a pair of jeans full of holes or a cotton shirt that is guaranteed to stay wrinkled despite best efforts at laundering, those are the places I will look.

 

My 28 year old son is a Nordstrom's guy, but that may be as much a function of where he lives (Seattle) than anything.

Kohls...It's cheaper than Macy's with just as nice clothing.

I just placed an order for the Fall with L.L. Bean. I think they have got the best men's clothing, at the best price, around. They also have the most unrivaled customer service in the universe.

 

I like Mens Wearhouse suits and I get my Big&Tall (ahem) from JC Penney.

 

Where does everyone else shop for clothes and why?

 

Can we add eBay to the poll?

Kohl's... and Steinmart when they have stuff on clearance.

And you can get lucky at Value City also.

American Eagle or Hollister.

 

Don't buy your job interview clothes from there!:lol:

 

I usually buy my husband's clothes from Banana Republic, Eddie Bauer, LL Bean, Macy's, etc. The main problem we have is enough length with a 37 inseam and enough length in the shirts. He is a manufacturing engineer in the automotive industry, so his work wardrobe is pretty casual--usually just khakis and polos/collared shirts.

Dillards , Eddie Bauer , Macy's , Kohls , LL Bean , J.C. Penney's et al .

Wherever there is a deal , even ebay! Hubby does not Like to shop.

Wherever my wife goes. Kohls, Target, VC, Gap Outlet, Old Navy, Macy's, etc. I really can't tell you the last time I went shopping for my own clothes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.