• L.L. Bean
    • Lands End
    • JC Penney
    • Dillards
    • Macy's
    • Other Department Store (name)
    • Other Catalog (name)
    • Wal-Mart, Target, or other Discounter
    • Specialty Clothier (Brooks Brothers, et. al.)
    • I have my own tailor

I just placed an order for the Fall with L.L. Bean. I think they have got the best men's clothing, at the best price, around. They also have the most unrivaled customer service in the universe.

I like Mens Wearhouse suits and I get my Big&Tall (ahem) from JC Penney.

Where does everyone else shop for clothes and why?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I buy all of my boyfriends clothes [he is a big and tall, wears a 40, 34 in jeans and a XXL tall in shirts] at American Eagle and Dillards or Buckle online for Jeans. I know my brother likes mens wearhouse and American Eagle for his tall stuff. I have never tried LL Bean, ill look into it.

Dillards for me for menswear. Sometimes Macy's, sometimes Kohl's, sometimes Pennys. Sears has horrible men's clothes, except for the Land's End selection.

If you can't find a tie in the store, I know I'm not going to find menswear. My 18 year-old daughter likes the "mall stores" such as AE and Hollister the best. If I ever need a pair of jeans full of holes or a cotton shirt that is guaranteed to stay wrinkled despite best efforts at laundering, those are the places I will look.

My 28 year old son is a Nordstrom's guy, but that may be as much a function of where he lives (Seattle) than anything.

I just placed an order for the Fall with L.L. Bean. I think they have got the best men's clothing, at the best price, around. They also have the most unrivaled customer service in the universe.

I like Mens Wearhouse suits and I get my Big&Tall (ahem) from JC Penney.

Where does everyone else shop for clothes and why?

Can we add eBay to the poll?

American Eagle or Hollister.

Don't buy your job interview clothes from there!:lol:

I usually buy my husband's clothes from Banana Republic, Eddie Bauer, LL Bean, Macy's, etc. The main problem we have is enough length with a 37 inseam and enough length in the shirts. He is a manufacturing engineer in the automotive industry, so his work wardrobe is pretty casual--usually just khakis and polos/collared shirts.