• L.L. Bean
    • Lands End
    • JC Penney
    • Dillards
    • Macy's
    • Other Department Store (name)
    • Other Catalog (name)
    • Wal-Mart, Target, or other Discounter
    • Specialty Clothier (Brooks Brothers, et. al.)
    • I have my own tailor

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I absolutley hate clothes shopping. I have a very tall torso and can rarely find shirts that fit. I'm 6'5" and only have a 32" pant inseam - so as you can imagine, I'm all upper-body.

Most big and tall stores should be labeled "Big with one or two tall selections". I got lucky and found tall polos at JCPenney for around $15 each. I shop at a lot of places already mentioned, but rarely do I find something that fits well. When I do, I buy 2 or 3.

When I was first married, my wife thought I was just being dramatic about not finding any clothes to fit me. Little did she know that my complaints are well warranted. Pants are the only thing I can easily find to fit. Shoes and shirts (especially t-shirts) are hit or miss, where I'll typically have a choice of one or two items in the store. I haven't found a t-shirt that fits me well for the past 8 years.

That's correct. Burlington Coat Factory moved into the Value City Latonia location.

I went to Mens Wharehouse, Jos Banks and then to BCF and I gotta tell you I liked the suit I got at BCF better than any of the other stores and the service was much better as well. The 24 yr old cheesy sales rep at MW was a joke, I laughed and walked out after he kept trying to upsell me on suits I didnt need.

The lady at Jos banks was so busy she didnt even know what she was handing me. The dude at BCF was a slick cat and he also picked out some cool cufflinks and tie for me. I highly recommend it if you just need a simple suit.

I have a question for those of you who only wear Banana Republic, GAP, American Eagle, A&F, Hollister, Aeropostale.......why?

Are you not tired of paying ridiculous prices to be a walking advertisement for these companies?

My parents only buy them when they are at a good price. Like 50% off or more. :thumb:

I have a question for those of you who only wear Banana Republic, GAP, American Eagle, A&F, Hollister, Aeropostale.......why?

Are you not tired of paying ridiculous prices to be a walking advertisement for these companies?

Banana Republic

I'm small, their clothes are cut to fit people my size a lot better than anywhere else I can find (that I can remotely afford). I like the styles, make, and quality of their clothes better than most places (once again, that I can afford).

Actually they put no logos on their clothes or I would probably have kept looking for another place. Clothing logos bother me...the only exception for me is Spyder...but I love their skiing clothes.

I probably haven't been there since last December.