Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are the three best teams in the NFL all in the same division?

Featured Replies

Right now, the NFC East is the beast. I still like the GMen and the Boys over the Skins but Washington isn't too bad, I just don't think Campbell is anywhere close to Eli or Romo when push comes to shove. I wouldn't look past the Steelers, Jags or Indy and SanDiego in the AFC.

 

The '08 version of the Colts and Chargers are nothing close to the previous years' versions.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The '08 version of the Colts and Chargers are nothing close to the previous years' versions.

 

And the Steelers got beat by the worst team in the NFC East.:sssh:

The '08 version of the Colts and Chargers are nothing close to the previous years' versions.

 

They are still both formidable opponents for any team in the league. Indy's defense is still suspect, but today they were the catalyst for the win. Pittsburgh is still the total package in the AFC, solid offense, same old defense, I hate that I said this.

And the Steelers got beat by the worst team in the NFC East.:sssh:

 

Steelers aren't that good, as I have admitted. They've been as wracked by injuries as anybody in the league, and the O-line is awful.

The NFC East only has 1 loss to teams outside of their division.

The NFC East only has 1 loss to teams outside of their division.

 

You can only dodge a machine-gun spray for so long ...

I think the Bills were ready for a letdown game. They had to travel across country, lost their QB and honestly they were the underdog on the Vegas lines going into this game. I think the Cards are one of those teams that could beat anybody if Warner is hot. They go as he goes.

I said before the season my sleepers were Buff, Tenn and Carolina. They all look good right now! I also said I wouldn't be suprised if Washington is better than advertised and even beat the Giants. In fact I had the Divsion Cowboys, Eagles, Skins then Giants. I changed the Skins + Giants after the bad ending to the preseason and first game. I think the jury is still out on the Giants. They haven't played anybody IMO. They look really good but they have played some really bad teams IMO.

Tenn has the defense + run game to win it all IMO.

Give me Campbell any day of the week over Romo....Eli has been extremely impressive thus far though.

 

Campbell over Romo? :sleep:

Give me Campbell any day of the week over Romo....Eli has been extremely impressive thus far though.

 

:laugh:

 

Romo is 1 of only 5 players with a passing rating over 100.

 

He's 3rd in the league in passing yards

 

He's 3rd in the league in TD's thrown

 

He's in the top 10 in completion %

 

Those are all above Campbell...

 

What flavor Hateorade are you sipping???

Interesting enough, there are two divisions in the NFL where every team is at .500 or better. Neither is the NFC East. The AFC East and the NFC South...and, if New Orleans beats Minnesota, every team in the AFC South will be above .500.

 

Just a little useless fact.

 

At this point, I'd have to rank the Giants and Redskins at the top. The Titans might crack the top 10. But, they're just a lucky team that doesn't have to play anybody...not a legitimate contender.

:laugh:

 

Romo is 1 of only 5 players with a passing rating over 100.

 

He's 3rd in the league in passing yards

 

He's 3rd in the league in TD's thrown

 

He's in the top 10 in completion %

 

Those are all above Campbell...

 

What flavor Hateorade are you sipping???

 

Here's the flavor I'm sipping...TO (not Terrell Owens) with a hint of head-to-head...as in this:

 

Turnovers

Jason Campbell = 0

Tony Romo = 7 (5 picks and 2 fumbles lost)

 

Head-to-head (@ Dallas)

Washington - 26

Dallas - 24

 

You can have your 300 more yards and 4 point higher QB rating...give me a guy who gets the job done without giving the ball away. Pretty amazing, IMO, that Campbell has yet to turn the ball over in any form through 5 weeks. I think we're starting to see the guy who QB'd Auburn as a senior.

And the Steelers got beat by the worst team in the NFC East.:sssh:

Oct 26 in Pittsburgh will tell how solid your G-men are. Hopefully the Steelers will be somewhat more healthy then so maybe they can keep it close.:rolleyes:

Oct 26 in Pittsburgh will tell how solid your G-men are. Hopefully the Steelers will be somewhat more healthy then so maybe they can keep it close.:rolleyes:

 

You better hope Plax is back...

I'll take the Oilers over all three of them, as I said. And I'm not sure Baltimore and Pittsburgh aren't better, either. But we'll get to find that out soon enough.

 

As far as the division itself, I'll grant that it appears to be the best, if only because all four teams are solid, and no other division can make that claim. The gap is just not as big as it first seemed. Again, I keep coming back to the Bengals -- neither the Starboys or Giants could do what they should have done at home and blown out arguably the worst team in the league.

The Bungals are not the worst team in the league.

[/b]

The Bungals are not the worst team in the league.

 

Oh yes they are...and by far too..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.