October 6, 200817 yr Mark it down: Bengals win at least one of the two home games against Philly and Washington, and I wouldn't be the least bit shocked to see them win both.
October 6, 200817 yr 1) New York Giants (HB, you don't know how hard it is for me to type this ) 2) Washington Redskins 3) Jacksonville Jaguars 4) Tennessee Titans 5) Denver Broncos 6) Dallas Cowboys 7) Carolina Panthers 8) Philadelphia Eagles 9) Buffalo Bills 10) San Diego Chargers :lol: It's only week 4. I don't care if they are considered the best team in the regular season. I just want them to BE the best when it matters...in the playoffs.
October 6, 200817 yr Guys, the Bengals -- who I think we can all agree are one of the worst teams in the league -- gave the Starboys and the Giants all they wanted at their places. I'm of the opinion the NFC East isn't as good as advertised. What division is better? What teams are better? I can't think of many that I'd consider to be as good as the Skins, Boys and G-Men.
October 6, 200817 yr What division is better? What teams are better? I can't think of many that I'd consider to be as good as the Skins, Boys and G-Men. I'll take the Oilers over all three of them, as I said. And I'm not sure Baltimore and Pittsburgh aren't better, either. But we'll get to find that out soon enough. As far as the division itself, I'll grant that it appears to be the best, if only because all four teams are solid, and no other division can make that claim. The gap is just not as big as it first seemed. Again, I keep coming back to the Bengals -- neither the Starboys or Giants could do what they should have done at home and blown out arguably the worst team in the league.
October 6, 200817 yr Giants Titans Bills Cowboys Redskins I love the Bills and how they started this season so far but I don't really believe they are a top 5 team yet..
October 6, 200817 yr I'll take the Oilers over all three of them, as I said. And I'm not sure Baltimore and Pittsburgh aren't better, either. But we'll get to find that out soon enough. As far as the division itself, I'll grant that it appears to be the best, if only because all four teams are solid, and no other division can make that claim. The gap is just not as big as it first seemed. Again, I keep coming back to the Bengals -- neither the Starboys or Giants could do what they should have done at home and blown out arguably the worst team in the league. The worst team in the league? Not hardly. I'll give that honor to the Rams or Lions...by FAR. And you can't judge a team by close wins. This is the NFL, not college. A win is a win...no matter who you play. BTW, the Bengals played the Ravens really close. And the Ravens played the Titans very close today...does that mean the Titans aren't that good?
October 6, 200817 yr I love the Bills and how they started this season so far but I don't really believe they are a top 5 team yet.. Especially not after today's beat down via Arizona.
October 6, 200817 yr I love the Bills and how they started this season so far but I don't really believe they are a top 5 team yet.. Jax isn't close either, contrary to what a lot of people think -- people who clearly aren't watching the current game, where they're getting whooped at home.
October 6, 200817 yr The worst team in the league? Not hardly. I'll give that honor to the Rams or Lions...by FAR. And you can't judge a team by close wins. This is the NFL, not college. A win is a win...no matter who you play. BTW, the Bengals played the Ravens really close. And the Ravens played the Titans very close today...does that mean the Titans aren't that good? Sure you can. If a terrible team can expose weaknesses in a good team, what happens when that good team plays a team capable of making them pay for their mistakes? And I think we've seen that the Ravens are getting better by the week.
October 6, 200817 yr Especially not after today's beat down via Arizona. True. Edwards did go down early in the game though..
October 6, 200817 yr I love the Bills and how they started this season so far but I don't really believe they are a top 5 team yet.. Great defense, good young QB who is coming along perfectly, and a great young RB as well. They are a very good team.
October 6, 200817 yr Right now, the NFC East is the beast. I still like the GMen and the Boys over the Skins but Washington isn't too bad, I just don't think Campbell is anywhere close to Eli or Romo when push comes to shove. I wouldn't look past the Steelers, Jags or Indy and SanDiego in the AFC.
October 6, 200817 yr Give me Campbell any day of the week over Romo....Eli has been extremely impressive thus far though.
October 6, 200817 yr Great defense, good young QB who is coming along perfectly, and a great young RB as well. They are a very good team. Great defense? The same one that gave up 41 today??? I think Buffalo is solid but if they aren't championship material in my eyes.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.