Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are the three best teams in the NFL all in the same division?

Featured Replies

Oh yes they are...and by far too..

They could beat the Lions by 7,I know they could.:fight:

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They could beat the Lions by 7,I know they could.:fight:

 

Maybe, maybe not..Both teams are really bad I dunno which is worse.

Maybe, maybe not..Both teams are really bad I dunno which is worse.

The Lions are getting beat worse than the Bengals and by not nearly as good of competition as the Bengals have played.

The Lions are hands down in the cellar.

Oh yes they are...and by far too..

 

What have you been watching? Have you been completely ignoring the Lions and Rams? They are far worse than Cincy.

What have you been watching? Have you been completely ignoring the Lions and Rams? They are far worse than Cincy.

I think I'd take the Rams by 3 over the Lions. And the Bengals over both. As a matter of fact, I think you'll see the Bengals sneak up and bite someone soon, hopefully not on Oct. 19.

I think I'd take the Rams by 3 over the Lions. And the Bengals over both. As a matter of fact, I think you'll see the Bengals sneak up and bite someone soon, hopefully not on Oct. 19.

 

The Bengals are not good...but they're not the worst team in the league. They could beat a few teams...

  • Author
The Bengals are not good...but they're not the worst team in the league. They could beat a few teams...

 

They could beat any team, as we've seen, it's the NFL.

 

There are only four or five that I would feel confident against though.

They could beat any team, as we've seen, it's the NFL.

 

There are only four or five that I would feel confident against though.

 

Lions, Rams, Texans, Seahawks & Chiefs?

Lions, Rams, Texans, Seahawks & Chiefs?

 

The Texans are a much better team than the Bengals. The Chiefs a bit better, but not by much.

JMO, but I say the Bengals can beat any of the following...

 

Jets, Dolphins, Browns, Texans, Raiders, Chiefs, Lions, Seahawks, 49ers, & Rams.

I think the Bengals can beat anybody in the NFL. The real question you should be asking is who should they beat.

I think the Bengals can beat anybody in the NFL. The real question you should be asking is who should they beat.

 

I think they should beat any of the teams I listed....

I think they should beat any of the teams I listed....

 

Disagree on Browns, Jets, Texans and 49ers. Maybe Dolphins as well.

The Bengals can't play on the defensive side of the ball, however, they looked more solid against the Cowboys than I suspected they would. Same old story with them, they have to essentially outscore you. Couple of turnovers or special teams gaffe and they are in the game. And for what it's worth, Holt is a beast returning kickoffs. He's as dangerous as anyone in the league back there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.