Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Are the three best teams in the NFL all in the same division?

Featured Replies

The Bengals can't play on the defensive side of the ball, however, they looked more solid against the Cowboys than I suspected they would. Same old story with them, they have to essentially outscore you. Couple of turnovers or special teams gaffe and they are in the game. And for what it's worth, Holt is a beast returning kickoffs. He's as dangerous as anyone in the league back there.

 

Speaking of Holt, what's his condition? I know he looked a bit foggy after bouncing his noggin off the turf on that long return.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speaking of Holt, what's his condition? I know he looked a bit foggy after bouncing his noggin off the turf on that long return.
I have no clue, perhaps GT has that info. Holt is very dangerous back there. Hope I don't have to revisit this thread in 2 wks and say, "see, I told you so".:scared:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.