Pulley gets minor wrist slap

RowdyRedRam

Let's see here. Multiple posts by people without all the info coach Brooks has. Coach has earned my trust and while I may think things should be handled differently I do not have all the facts and never will, so I'll trust my coach to do what's best for his team.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see here. Multiple posts by people without all the info coach Brooks has. Coach has earned my trust and while I may think things should be handled differently I do not have all the facts and never will, so I'll trust my coach to do what's best for his team.

:thumb:

Didnt Johnson have a run in with the law last year? Im guessing UofL fans are still wishing he had been suspended.

I think his was speeding/expired tags, while on the way to visit a friend (teammate?) in the hospital. There was resisting arrest in there too, but I think that was dismissed.

And the Cards were definitely in an uproar over that one too.

Come on Pigman. What info could be left out? He was in Louisville with weed on his persons. Even Coach Brooks has said he is running out of string and about to hang himself. So this kid has had multiple issues from grades to smoking herb. What is your suggestion to punishment.

I have said it in another thread he will play against UL because that sets the tone for the season and a loss to UL means the chance of a bowl game is very small.

After all the shots UL has taken over kids not following the law, we now see at UK winning is more important than being respectable and doing the right thing.

I say cut your losses. It is hard for me to say that because I think all teams need a few thugs on your team for balance.

I really don't think UK needs Pulley to beat UL. Let's see coachb when it was another team with kids in trouble everybody needs some outlaws on their team, but if it's UK the typical double standard is applied. If you'll read my post I said I thought it should be handled differently, but I don't have all the facts just as you don't. You know for a fact Pulley had weed on his person.

I really don't think UK needs Pulley to beat UL. Let's see coachb when it was another team with kids in trouble everybody needs some outlaws on their team, but if it's UK the typical double standard is applied. If you'll read my post I said I thought it should be handled differently, but I don't have all the facts just as you don't. You know for a fact Pulley had weed on his person.

UK needs some outlaws just like everyone else. But even outlaws need to be sent packing when they are being outlaws year after year.

I wasn't with Pulley when he was cited. But because of the type of work I do, I have contacts that hold the evidence that I deem to be facts.

Did anyone really expect anything to happen to Pulley? I didn't....

Actually I did....I also feel that if the U of L game were game three, he would be suspended for the first two games....I am quite disappointed in this decision. One, for selfish reasons, and two, becuase it shows that Brooks feels that Pulley is vital to UK's success.

Didnt Johnson have a run in with the law last year? Im guessing UofL fans are still wishing he had been suspended.
Anyone on this board could've caught that ball, and scored....I wish the safety on that play, for Louisville, would've been suspended, then Louisville likely would've covered the play correctly.

Coach Brooks has been a proponent of playing the Louisville game later in the season. He has indicated that a loss in this rival game can be devastating for a team looking to get momentum into their season. His theory certainly held true for both teams last season. Kentucky got on an early roll and Louisville tanked after the loss.

That being said, it is obvious that the Kentucky camp is very aware of their weakness at quarterback and I think that factors into their handling of Curtis Pulley's multiple poor decisions.

Rich Brooks is a very standup guy. He is honest to a fault at times. He has coached college kids for over 40 years spanning five decades. His players will tell you he is fair and does not play favorites. He knows what he is doing in the Curtis Pulley situation. Trust me, Curtis Pulley will be punished and I trust the Kentucky coach's handling of the situation.

Curtis Pulley will get much more than a wrist slap although many of us will not know what the his punishment will be because it will be kept in the Kentucky football family.