Pulley gets minor wrist slap

RowdyRedRam

Maybe we should just let it play out and see what Rich Brooks actually does, before we render a verdict.

Oh wait...silly me. I forgot that we had a half dozen posters on BGP that know more about the teams than the coaches do. Not to mention a few clairvoyants...

Keep up the good work guys. :thumb:

BTW, what will the final score of the game be? I could use some extra cash...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the article....

Last time I checked, a quarter was a part of a game. The "suspension" could be a quarter...Next.

I think it is funny that it is a quarter. CP this is not to be confused with a quarter bag!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Quarterback Curtis Pulley has been dismissed from the University of Kentucky football team for breaking team rules, head coach Rich Brooks announced in a scheduled press conference Tuesday morning.

Some wrist slap.

Quarterback Curtis Pulley has been dismissed from the University of Kentucky football team for breaking team rules, head coach Rich Brooks announced in a scheduled press conference Tuesday morning.

Some wrist slap.

Did he break additional rules or is this from these two previous run ins with the law?

Just doesn't seem like he would dismiss him after he said earlier he would be side line a from play?