Birdsfan

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they don't have it, I would rank the others in this order:

Gangstabilly

Decoration Day

Brighter Than Creation's Dark (this is their current release, and it's outstanding)

The Dirty South

Pizza Deliverance

A Blessing And A Curse

Note: I haven't heard the live album -- Alabama (Butt) Whuppin' -- but I've seen the Truckers twice in concert, and they're amazing.

You really won't be going wrong with any of these cuts.

Perfect. The one night I go out to the bars I miss a Drive By Truckers discussion.

I'm a huge fan. I've been to 4 shows so far.

Your rankings are pretty close to mine JS.

"Sunshine go away today...I don't feel much like dancing..."

"How much does it cost? I'll by it..."

"The time is all we've los...I'll try it.."

"He can't even run his own life, I'll be danged if he'll run mine!...Sunshine"

GF is mad at me because I was out riding my bike today with my buddy and we went to his house to swim after that and I didn't have my phone. Well her Gpa died today(they knew it was coming it wasn't a surprise) and I obviously had no way of knowing. So I get home and i have like a bunch of missed text and calls telling me how I am not there for her and how I much it hurts her I don't care and that I'm not there for her. How hard would it have been for her to call one of my friends I was with to talk to me. So we got into a not so nice fight about it. Am I in the wrong on that thinking thats a little crazy. How should I know when she doesn't even try to get a hold of me.

GF is mad at me because I was out riding my bike today with my buddy and we went to his house to swim after that and I didn't have my phone. Well her Gpa died today(they knew it was coming it wasn't a surprise) and I obviously had no way of knowing. So I get home and i have like a bunch of missed text and calls telling me how I am not there for her and how I much it hurts her I don't care and that I'm not there for her. How hard would it have been for her to call one of my friends I was with to talk to me. So we got into a not so nice fight about it. Am I in the wrong on that thinking thats a little crazy. How should I know when she doesn't even try to get a hold of me.

You're overreacting. This is a tail between the legs "I'm sorry" and move on...

Did she know that you were out riding ? Or what buddy you were with ?

It's more about her grandpa dying than anything HT..she's just upset and wants you there for her..she's just frustrated because it's a difficult time.. Apologize for not being there and just be there for her for the rest of it because she'll need ya! :thumb:

How am I overreacting? :lol: I'm not even mad really. It was just frustrating she got mad at me for something I couldn't really help. Yes she knew I was riding and who I was with.

I did tell her I was sorry but that wasn't good enough at the time. I think she has started to come to her senses now. It's not the best time to be fighting with someone so I figured she wouldn't be making much sense.

How am I overreacting? :lol: I'm not even mad really. It was just frustrating she got mad at me for something I couldn't really help. Yes she knew I was riding and who I was with.

I did tell her I was sorry but that wasn't good enough at the time. I think she has started to come to her senses now. It's not the best time to be fighting with someone so I figured she wouldn't be making much sense.

If she knew you were riding and knew your buddies number then she's in the wrong.

Doesn't matter though. When someone dies, people act crazy and understandably so. I'd just apologize and take your lumps over the next few days.

If she knew you were riding and knew your buddies number then she's in the wrong.

Doesn't matter though. When someone dies, people act crazy and understandably so. I'd just apologize and take your lumps over the next few days.

I am trying shes nuts man. Geesh. Glad I am not the only one that see that way.