You Know You're a Late-Niter...Now Don't July*

Birdsfan

I've been down there twice. Both times we were able to score VIP passes into all the top clubs. We had won trips to the Ritz in South Beach and the Ritz in Key Biscane but I'd say you can use your resources wherever you are there. We just went to the bell hops and asked if they had any connections. We pitched in and got limos both times and it was great especially the first year. It depends on how many people are going. They had all you could drink in the limo and you had a safe ride home. It was pretty sweet rolling up in the limo and getting in VIP while there was hundreds of people just trying to get into the regular club. It didn't hurt that my wife is very attractive and so were about 8 of the girls we were with. If you can find hot girls to hang with then you really up your chances to get into the good clubs. I've heard you can get on things like myspace/facebook and get on the clubs list. I've never tried it but you might want to check it out. Have a great one and don't drift far away from the front door. It's a blast but there are some rough people around.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic