News on the Liggins Front....

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to what?

I think you can use any of the prior tests and apply them.

Say your present GPA is now this (2.55 as opposed to a 2.0) and back in January you got this set of ACT scores that would make you qualified, you can use those.

Just saying the test score is static until improved. The new GPA would work with the old test scores if good enough...

Actually it does. When the acceptance bored reviews your transcripts that includes your ACT, and GPA. I've seen people with low GPA, and High ACT get accepted at UK, and vise versa. It does play a part.

Right. But the ACT score is always static until improved. If his grades improved to meet the old test score, all is well. Plus his problem isn't getting in to UK, it is the NCAA Clearinghouse requirements he's trying to meet...

Right. But the ACT score is always static until improved. If his grades improved to meet the old test score, all is well. Plus his problem isn't getting in to UK, it is the NCAA Clearinghouse requirements he's trying to meet...

Not trying to argue with you, but what do you mean by they remain static??? And what are the NCAA clearinghouses requirements?

In regards to what?

I think you can use any of the prior tests and apply them.

Say your present GPA is now this (2.55 as opposed to a 2.0) and back in January you got this set of ACT scores that would make you qualified, you can use those.

Just saying the test score is static until improved. The new GPA would work with the old test scores if good enough...

Isn't that what the guy said?