News on the Liggins Front....

I'm fairly certain "physically helpless" would have to indicate some sort of rape, wouldn't it? How would charges not be filed?

I would assume that the victim would still have to file charges.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fascinating how thrilled you guys are getting over what seems to be a classic case of academic mediocrity. Wonder how long it will be before your lust for a championship instead produces more probation.

How many times has Liggins taken his SAT's and ACT's now ?

He was diagnosed with a learning disability and has been working hard to make the grades he needs to better his life.

If the kid makes it, great, seems like a feel good story to me, not an excuse to take a cheap shot at a fan base.

So it was alright with you guys for UL to take a chance on the linebacker from Miami, who had been arrested how many times, but now you're down on UK fans for accepting academic mediocrity.

I think you'd be very hard-pressed to find me acting as an apologist for Bobby Petrino's recruiting of ne'er-do-wells.

How many times has Liggins taken his SAT's and ACT's now ?

He was diagnosed with a learning disability and has been working hard to make the grades he needs to better his life.

If the kid makes it, great, seems like a feel good story to me, not an excuse to take a cheap shot at a fan base.

I'm not saying it's true in this case, but the problem is that not all of these college athletes diagnosed LD really fit the bill. Sometimes its just a tool to get a baller eligible. The misuse has spread suspicion onto all athletes diagnosed LD, including those whose problems are legitimate.

I'm not saying it's true in this case, but the problem is that not all of these college athletes diagnosed LD really fit the bill. Sometimes its just a tool to get a baller eligible. The misuse has spread suspicion onto all athletes diagnosed LD, including those whose problems are legitimate.

Understood, but it is not like this is a unique situation. Hundreds of highschoolers, prepers, JC'ers are having to take extra classes, go to the wire trying to get eligible.

Fascinating how thrilled you guys are getting over what seems to be a classic case of academic mediocrity. Wonder how long it will be before your lust for a championship instead produces more probation.

What about Terrence Jennings at UofL? They took a chance on him and his academic mediocrity, is probation in their future?