Ringtones? But how?

Watusi

I need help downloading ringtones for a Razr phone.

Where to download from? How much do they cost? Can I find them for free? Can I convert songs from CD to a ringtone format? What is easiest?

I'm illiterate on this stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Where to download from? How much do they cost? Can I find them for free? Can I convert songs from CD to a ringtone format? What is easiest?

Thanks in advance.

What service do you have? I have a razr, through Verizon. I can go online to Verizonwireless.com, and download ringtones. I also have "Get It Now" on my phone, and can download directly from my phone.

I don't know about songs from a CD, I haven't gotten that interested.

I usually choose to purchase a bundle of ringtones, say 12 for $9.99 or something. Some of the tones I've seen are $.99, and some are as much as $2.99...but those are what the call "true tones", where a portion of the actual song is downloaded.

The easiest way I have found is to buy Motorola Phone Tools for a RZAR. With this you can convert any song you have downloaded or on a CD to a ringtone. You can also chose what section of the song you want the ring tone to be and how long to make it.

Thanks in advance.

Can you download ringtones from your computer to your phone with a usb cord? The reason I'm asking is that I can make you a ringtone from any song you want for free and email it to you.

Hey Toots, aren't all these people so nice and helpful? Just to make you feel better, I don't know how to do that stuff either. I did learn that you can use the internet from your phone but if you do be sure you have it as a part of your plan. I had to plead ignorance and talk AT&T out of a bill for $400 to learn that lesson.

Anyway, check out the Ky Dept of Fish/Wildlife website. They have ringtones that are a gobbling turkey, a bugling elk, etc. I just don't know how to download them.

BTW, I'm trying to figure out how to download photos from my Razr to my computor. I think I can buy a usb cable to fit and do it that way.

BTW, I'm trying to figure out how to download photos from my Razr to my computor. I think I can buy a usb cable to fit and do it that way.

I e-mail them from my phone to my e-mail account and then download them from the e-mail

My son sent this to me from Dodger Stadium last Saturday night. He took it with his phone, sent it to me via pix message, I e-mailed it from my phone to my gmail account, saved it and uploaded it here. Isn't technology these days awesome compared to when we were kids?

Dodger Stadium-phone3.jpg