RebelK Has Officially Returned to BGP!!!!!

Birdsfan

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great to hear!

I don't know RebelK from Adam (or Eve), but as members of the BGP family, we anguish when one of our own is in trouble, and we rejoice when there is reason to do so.

Ditto, I do not know RebelK personally either but I feel like I do just as it is with many of my BGP friends that have been made on here. BGP is a family and as far as I am concerend one that I want to be a member of.

Keep Fighting RebelK, we know that you will. :thumb:

You know that you are special when I have vowed not to slam Hillary Clinton and that was just for you............(not to Hill bash for a while anyway, lol)

OH...Thank you God!!!

Tell RK that we love her....you better tell her! LOL LOL

Now, everyone TWIST!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

And Good Gravy...TWIST some more:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

PH and I are sooooo happy!!!!

Thanks BF for the updates.

Good to hear that RebelK is doing better. As others have stated i do not know her personally but I wish her nothing but the best.

:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

This is great to hear!

I don't know RebelK from Adam (or Eve), but as members of the BGP family, we anguish when one of our own is in trouble, and we rejoice when there is reason to do so.

Absolutely correct Mcpapa!!!!

I have never met RebelK. However, I consider her a true friend. We have exchanged PM's on several occassions and when I lost a loved one or a family member was sick, she always took the time to let me know things would be fine.

I will continue to keep RebelK and her Family in my thoughts and Prayers.

May God Bless you and your's.

I also don't know her and can't remember if I even had a conversation on here with her, but I can see by your posts she is loved and is deeply cared about, and I'm so thankful that things are moving as expected. God hears all prayers and answers all of them too.

She has a road a head for her and we pray that she continues to progress...quickly. I've read every post on here.

...I can see by your posts she is loved and is deeply cared about, and I'm so thankful that things are moving as expected. God hears all prayers and answers all of them too.

She has a road a head for her and we pray that she continues to progress...quickly. I've read every post on here.

:thumb:

OK, I got to share this. I just researched the post about my family in their car accident and RebelK had posted a prayer and some beautiful thoughts.

I cried when I read what she wrote, she IS a special Gal. But...Oh I'm done I need to go to my Bama site, but I'll check tomorrow. Thank you LORD.