Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbellsville at Somerset Predictions/Updates

Who Wins 30 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Gets The Win

    • Campbellsville
      86%
    • Somerset
      13%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 09/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Campbellsville goes on the road next week to Somerset to take on the Briar Jumpers… I expect this to be a physical contest and a good game… Who gets the win here? 

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

  • Thank you for the link CWB.  I appreciate it.  Somerset needs to put together a complete effort tonight against the Eagles. They have a capable offense, but have to eliminate the penalties, Pre-Snap a

  • Colonels_Wear_Blue
    Colonels_Wear_Blue

    Here's a link to the audio broadcast from Lake Cumberland Sports: https://lakecumberlandsports3.mixlr.com/events/3495008

Should be Campbellsville’s stiffest test so far. I think Campbellsville wins in what should be a pretty good game. 

 

Somerset is rebuilding in some areas where they lost some key players last year to graduation. This was to be expected, and although the past couple of weeks they haven't had the outcome I know they could've, I can still see improvement week after week. As I recall last year the o-line started the season struggling a little bit and week after week they were stronger and played smarter. I expect the same out of this group -- not saying that all of their troubles are coming from the o-line, just saying that they are building brick by brick and come district time I think they will have all the wrinkles ironed out. Campbellsville will be a tough one for them, hopefully we will see them come out ready to play in the 1st qtr. and the penalties will be kept to a minimum. I think this will be a good test for both teams, but I'm sticking with the Jumpers. 

 

I like this Campbellsville team a lot!  I’ll take the Eagles 35-21

Campbellsville has only had one touchdown scored on them so far this season, and if I'm not mistaken that was scored by Metcalfe County's starters against Campbellsville's backups after the Eagles already had hung a running clock on the Hornets.

Somerset's offense struggled to get moving against Russell County and Knox Central, so I have a hard time seeing them score enough on Campbellsville's defense to be able to keep pace with the Eagles' offense. I think Campbellsville probably wins by 2 or 3 scores.

Great ball game last year. I look for the same early, but Campbellsville has too many weapons and pulls away in the 2nd half. Eager to see how they handle the road environment against a quality program though. 

Campbellsville 28-21.

If Campbellsville is as good as most think they are, they should win by a lot.

I think they are.

Eagles-35

Somerset-7

3 hours ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Here's a link to the audio broadcast from Lake Cumberland Sports:

https://lakecumberlandsports3.mixlr.com/events/3495008

Thank you for the link CWB.  I appreciate it.  Somerset needs to put together a complete effort tonight against the Eagles. They have a capable offense, but have to eliminate the penalties, Pre-Snap and Holds. The other thing that the Jumpers have struggled with is not creating turnovers. They have yet to record and interception and I think only recovered one fumble all season. I was thinking they had a second one last week, but the defensive stats from last week did not get uploaded to the system. Somerset will be glad to get back to The Patch after 3 weeks on the road. 

Eagles 1st possession 3 and out.

Somerset drives 51 yards for TD.

Eagles 2nd possession ends in fumble

Somerset leads 7-0 in first

Somerset returns interception to the 13 but fail to score.

Eagles ball.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.