Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nuke LaLoosh

Premium Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nuke LaLoosh

  1. Highlands Franklin County Bourbon County Greenup County South Carolina Total points: 67
  2. No, they cannot. Running clock could come in the first quarter.
  3. Won't they will be in the same district next year as well, or is my memory failing me? It definitely seems to be a weird district for Somerset to be in.
  4. Franklin County cruises and it will probably be with a running clock.
  5. I don't think Casey can stop Garrard defensively. I think Garrard gets their first win of the season, and it will be a district win. The bad news about that is whoever wins this game, will get to go to CAL in the first round of the playoffs.
  6. Boyle returns to their winning ways and rolls in this one.
  7. Pulaski County Bryan Station Warren East McCracken County Iowa 25
  8. Glasgow wins convincingly in this one.
  9. Danville continues to roll in this one.
  10. This will be over quick, fast, and in a hurry. Somerset with a running clock early!
  11. I really like this Pulaski team. They seem to be on their way to a return to Kroger Field. Give me PC 35-7
  12. I was told this morning that Guy will be back at QB this Friday. Somerset by 28
  13. Covington Catholic Madison Central Pikeville North Laurel Lexington Christian Academy 64 POINTS
  14. Glasgow with a running clock.
  15. Danville wins convincingly, but I agree with @DanvilleFan the defense must get better. It is most certainly their Achilles heal.
  16. I believe this could be a close game, if McCreary doesn't turn the ball over like they did against Casey County. MC had 5 turnovers in that game, which was a big reason why the game was as close as it was. The Raiders had nearly 400 yards rushing in that game.
  17. Highlands Johnson Central Trinity Pulaski County Owensboro Catholic Points: 51
  18. I'll take Pulaski in a very close game.
  19. The Lakers are way down and this will be over quickly. Matt Varney and the Pirates name the score.
  20. I don't believe this game will be close, and CAL could (probably will) put a running clock on LCA.
  21. Definitely going with Somerset in this one. I'm way more interested in how they will do the following Friday night against Ironton. We all see how good Somerset has looked so far, but I believe the Ironton game will tell us just how good they are.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.