Derrick Jasper looking to transfer?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we talking about a different UK team where Jasper averages 20 a game?

Lol. I was wondering the same thing. Like I said, he is valuable...but 5 points and 3 rebounds from a defensive liability is somewhat replaceable.

Lol. I was wondering the same thing. Like I said, he is valuable...but 5 points and 3 rebounds from a defensive liability is somewhat replaceable.

He would have to of put up better numbers than that for the team to even be 500 next year. If this is indeed true you only have 3 for sure starters in Patterson, Meeks, and Stevenson(assuming all is healthy). Who else starts? And off the bench?

Anyway, if true, from the looks of a map, Paso Robles, Cali is just about in the middle between LA and the San Francisco area. It is roughly 3 and a half hours from both cities. I cant remember all of the colleges in each city in Cali, but something makes me think that USC would be an option while I would rule out UCLA.

He's a PG, but IMO more of a combo guard, just as Liggins is.

I've seen Galloway play twice and he is all PG. He has the ball in his hands 90% of the time to start every posession. He is always looking to find the open man and has great court awareness, can handle the rock with both hands equally, can beat his man off the dribble when he wants to but usually defers to his partners. He's alot quicker than Jasper but Jasper is a better rebounder and better stand still shooter. I know I've heard alot of people compare the two as being the same type of player, but now that I've seen Galloway play I think they are very different players.

Sometimes he saw more than that this year and that was with Ramel, Joe and Jasper playing.

The reason he saw the mins early in the year was because BCG was trying to get a point across to Joe. When SEC play started Porter didn't see many minutes at all unless someone got in foul trouble. UK will be 10 deep next year as long as Liggins makes the grade.