Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Jasper looking to transfer?

Featured Replies

Is Sutton next on UK's list and just waiting for this announcement to have room for him?

No. Sutton moved on it seems...

  • Replies 191
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like he's making the decison from CA with his fam... that can't be good for UK fans.

Is Sutton next on UK's list and just waiting for this announcement to have room for him?

 

No Sutton was never offered. Once Harrellson comitted, he realized he had no shot at UK.

I was just curious as to if we could get them both. What are the realistic options for the spot we have left and the one that could come from DJ transfering?

Did he announce today?

Did he announce today?

 

I really don't expect him to announce anything. I'm sure he wont hold a presser or anything over the situation.

  • Author

I read today that Jasper's girlfriend is a DanceKat and she has gotten a gig to dance in Vegas. Thereinlies the Vegas issue.

I read today that Jasper's girlfriend is a DanceKat and she has gotten a gig to dance in Vegas. Thereinlies the Vegas issue.

 

Heard that a while back. Except I had heard she is transferring to UNLV.

Heard that a while back. Except I had heard she is transferring to UNLV.

 

 

Well there you have it...case closed.

I have not heard anything official but it doesn't look good.

He's as good as gone, I expect it to be announced mid next week.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.