Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Jasper looking to transfer?

Featured Replies

This is just an observation from the outside with no working knowledge on knee injuries, but is a year of rehab necessary? I thought he was playing brace free ball at the end of the year? Has he been cleared by a doctor? The year off for rehab is a little hazy to me if he was able to use it last season. Has a doctor said he needs a year off or is it something that is stuck in his head that says the redshirt will help the knee? Is it a "nervous to use it" issue or a medical issue?

  • Replies 191
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What school is closer to home?

UNLV, Cal, ________,WHAT??????

What school is closer to home?

UNLV, Cal, ________,WHAT??????

 

UCLA maybe?

In addition to homesickness, which I don't believe is the major issue in play here, only a part of it.

From what I have gathered, Jasper wants to redshirt and take a full year to rehab his knee.

The staff on the other hand feels that it is not necessary for him to redshirt.

That is the sticking point at this time from what I have told.

 

That does not seem like the coaching staff has the best interest at heart for the players.

Like I told the women in my life...if you are not happy...leave.

 

I like him and hope he stays, but like I said.^^^^

Like I told the women in my life...if you are not happy...leave.

 

I like him and hope he stays, but like I said.^^^^

 

 

 

Curious...Did she stay, or transfer?

That does not seem like the coaching staff has the best interest at heart for the players.

If that is true.

Baseball...she? There was more than one that left. Most were traded, they just didn't know it.

That does not seem like the coaching staff has the best interest at heart for the players.

 

Unless they don't think he needs a year to rehab his knee. Sometimes players need to wake up and quit being wussies.

Unless they don't think he needs a year to rehab his knee. Sometimes players need to wake up and quit being wussies.

 

 

I think Jasper proved by playing in pain all year that he is no "wussie". :rolleyes:

I think Jasper proved by playing in pain all year that he is no "wussie". :rolleyes:

 

I don't remember saying Jasper was a "wussie"

I don't remember saying Jasper was a "wussie"

 

 

This thread is about Jasper, and that's who you were talking about in the post I quoted.

This thread is about Jasper, and that's who you were talking about in the post I quoted.

 

It was? You think maybe I might have been saying that other players should take a lead from Jasper and play through a little pain. I mean, you know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.