Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Jasper looking to transfer?

Featured Replies

Heard that Jasper was still practicing with the team and looking stronger than ever....don't look for him to transfer.

 

 

I thought he was going to take some time off to help his knee fully heal. :confused:

  • Replies 191
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isn't it possible though that Jasper wants the medical redshirt because he knows that would give him an oppurtunity to get to come home and deal with whatever he needs to deal with, not have to deal with practice, etc? Maybe the coaching and medical staff realizes this as well, thus reason for not wanting to grant.

 

Normally redshirts still have to be at practice every day.

If Jaspers wants/needs to take a year off to heal his knee, he should be granted that time.

 

If that's what the Doctors recommend, I'd be all for it.

He wants to get closer to home. I would love for him to stay, but if he is going to be miserable there is no reason for him to. I am just glad Patrick Patterson isn't homesick and wants to transfer to Marshall. :lol:

I think the biggest difference he made last year was making 1 or 2 3's at crucial times in the ballgame and rebounding. He was a very good rebounder, he will be missed but he is not unreplacable. Good luck to him if he does decide to go.

The report from WKYT sounded like he's as good as gone. Jasper stated not only does he want to be closer to home he said sitting out the year would help his knee.

I hope he stays, but as I have said, I will support his decision.

Ah, well, we knew some of the guys would leave. It just opens up opportunities for guys who want to be here.

:sssh:;)I wonder if Jasper could put in a good word for a couple to go with him?

Reporter (Dick G. maybe?) on 630 am was saying this afternoon that from what he is hearing this is almost a done deal, plus he said don't be surprised to see Meeks at Georgia Tech very soon. Both are saying they are home sick.

I really do not think Meeks is going anywhere. His Dad always seems VERY insistant that he is staying and he wants him here. JMO.

Reporter (Dick G. maybe?) on 630 am was saying this afternoon that from what he is hearing this is almost a done deal, plus he said don't be surprised to see Meeks at Georgia Tech very soon. Both are saying they are home sick.

 

Meeks wasn't one I was thinking of!:scared::cry:

:sssh:;)I wonder if Jasper could put in a good word for a couple to go with him?

 

Wouldn't be a bad situation to see Porter go back out west and open up another scholly would it?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.