Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Jasper looking to transfer?

Featured Replies

There are some rumblings out there...

Matt May from the TCP says he has talked with someone who would know and there could be something in the water.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are some rumblings out there...

Matt May from the TCP says he has talked with someone who would know and there could be something in the water.

 

I've heard it is because of being so far from home. I think he flirted with this last year also.

There have obviously been rumors about a possible transfer this year, but I dont think anyone would have expected Jasper, especially after the way BCG praises him. If homesickness is the problem, I dont think he will be going anywhere.

Nothing to do with homesickness from what I understand.

 

I read what Matt May wrote and he says it might have to do with fan criticism. I don't buy that one bit.

Or is he worried about a couple of guys with a similar game to him coming in next year in Liggins and Galloway?

I read what Matt May wrote and he says it might have to do with fan criticism. I don't buy that one bit.

 

Can't really buy that either. He hasn't really been the target of such things. I dont look for this to materialize...(knocking on wood as I type)

I dont see Jasper going anywhere. There has been rumors of Jasper, Meeks and others going to "transfer" but not ever happens. Its just another rumor I think... and hope.

I'm hearing he's gone

I'm hearing maybe he's staying, maybe he's not.

Now the last three posts have covered all bases....:D

I read somewhere else that he explored the possibility of leaving but has since decided to stay a Wildcat.

I read somewhere else that he explored the possibility of leaving but has since decided to stay a Wildcat.

 

I thought that was Meeks.

I didn't think you guys were allowed to question labs??? :p

I thought that was Meeks.

 

I haven't heard anything about Meeks. What I read was definately about Jasper. I saw that Meeks had a successful surgery to repair something that should have been repaired when first diagnosed. He could have played several more games with a surgery upon initial diagnosis. There is no cure for a true hernia besides surgery according to research I've done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.