Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Jasper looking to transfer?

Featured Replies

I was talking about the previous rumors on Meeks transferring.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First I have heard of this.

If he leaves, there is no chance this team makes the tournament next year.

There are several rumblings out there from different media outlets.

I'm hearing nothing.

That's what I'm hearing.

I'm hearing nothing.

 

How can you hear nothing? :D

How can you hear nothing? :D

 

Excessive earwax maybe? :laugh:

I was talking about the previous rumors on Meeks transferring.

 

I don't believe Meeks ever explored the option of transferring. The rumors came out and his dad squashed them pretty quickly.

If he leaves, there is no chance this team makes the tournament next year.

 

I think Jasper is very valuable, but that is a bold statement.

Like other rumors, I didn't hear about this one until I read it here.

I think Jasper is very valuable, but that is a bold statement.

 

It may be bold, but it's true.

It may be bold, but it's true.

 

 

Now how in the world can you say that is true?

Now how in the world can you say that is true?

 

Because he's the only true PG on the roster, and one of the best 3-4 players on the team....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.