Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Jasper looking to transfer?

Featured Replies

Because he's the only true PG on the roster, and one of the best 3-4 players on the team....

I thought Galloway was a point guard.:confused:

  • Replies 191
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Because he's the only true PG on the roster, and one of the best 3-4 players on the team....

 

 

I'll give you that, but to say there's no way UK makes the tournament without him is going overboard big time.

How can you hear nothing? :D

 

:lol:

 

I don't know. I just know that I'n not hearing anything on the Jasper front. Everyone else seems to be hearing something from somewhere...but I'm not.

I'll give you that, but to say there's no way UK makes the tournament without him is going overboard big time.

 

Ok, let me rephrase then. If Jasper leaves, I don't see how the remaining team makes the tournament next year.

I thought Galloway was a point guard.:confused:

 

He's a PG, but IMO more of a combo guard, just as Liggins is.

He's a PG, but IMO more of a combo guard, just as Liggins is.

Point Fs more than combo Gs...

Ok, let me rephrase then. If Jasper leaves, I don't see how the remaining team makes the tournament next year.

 

Pretty bold thing to say. I dont think we live and die by Jasper as you suggest. If he leaves, that increases the odds of true PG Paul McCoy coming to UK next year as well.

I didn't think you guys were allowed to question labs??? :p

 

Who is questioning he heard something? :sssh:

 

Many are just questioning that Jasper would actually leave.

From what I've been told today, It's a done deal, Jasper will be transfering. Very home sick is what I'm hearing. Nothing to do with Coaches, players, or anything like that.

From what I've been told today, It's a done deal, Jasper will be transfering. Very home sick is what I'm hearing. Nothing to do with Coaches, players, or anything like that.

 

Does this mean he will actually be staying at UK? You know how done deals go! :lol:

I'm not buying it. Everything I can find out indicates that he has decided to stay.

Does this mean he will actually be staying at UK? You know how done deals go! :lol:

 

 

 

Actually, I hope it does. Doesn't sound to good though.

I'm not buying it. Everything I can find out indicates that he has decided to stay.

Maggard seems to think he's gone...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.