Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Jasper looking to transfer?

Featured Replies

It was? You think maybe I might have been saying that other players should take a lead from Jasper and play through a little pain. I mean, you know.

 

 

No, I don't think anyone took it that way. I mean, what player didn't try to play through pain this year? I mean, you know.

  • Replies 191
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I don't think anyone took it that way. I mean, what player didn't try to play through pain this year? I mean, you know.

 

People have a lot of hate in them and I can't figure out why.

People have a lot of hate in them and I can't figure out why.

 

Have you ever asked yourself?

Have you ever asked yourself?

 

What's with all these personal attacks on me, I thought the thread was about Ole one-legged Jasper.

What's with all these personal attacks on me, I thought the thread was about Ole one-legged Jasper.

 

 

No personal attacks. I'm just trying to figure out why you were hating on Jasper.

No personal attacks. I'm just trying to figure out why you were hating on Jasper.

 

And I'm trying to figure out why you automatically assumed from that post that I was hating on Jasper.

Because that's how the post reads.

And I'm trying to figure out why you automatically assumed from that post that I was hating on Jasper.

 

 

Can you please explain to me how anyone would not assume that? And as I asked previously, what Kentucky player didn't try to play thru pain?

Unless they don't think he needs a year to rehab his knee. Sometimes players need to wake up and quit being wussies.

 

Because that's how the post reads.

Even an old promoter who's blind in one eye and struggles to see out of the other one can read that. This doesn't have racial undertones does it?

In addition to homesickness, which I don't believe is the major issue in play here, only a part of it.

From what I have gathered, Jasper wants to redshirt and take a full year to rehab his knee.

The staff on the other hand feels that it is not necessary for him to redshirt.

That is the sticking point at this time from what I have told.

If that is true, then I am disappointed in the coaching staff.

Can you please explain to me how anyone would not assume that? And as I asked previously, what Kentucky player didn't try to play thru pain?

 

I'm sorry if you assumed that I was talking about Kentucky players. Someone made a comment dissing the coaching staff for not having Jaspers best interest in mind. In order to clear up obvious confusion, I was merely trying to state that more players in college should take a lead from Jasper, quit crying, and play through a little pain. Again, I apologize if you guys didn't understand what I was saying. It happens a lot actually, so don't beat yourselves up over it.

I understood the whole could-be-could-not-be talking about Jasper thing, BUT I must have totally missed the racial jab.

Where was race brought into this?

Man, this thread is going south VERY fast.

Everyone seems touchy today.......

If Jaspers wants/needs to take a year off to heal his knee, he should be granted that time.

Isn't it possible though that Jasper wants the medical redshirt because he knows that would give him an oppurtunity to get to come home and deal with whatever he needs to deal with, not have to deal with practice, etc? Maybe the coaching and medical staff realizes this as well, thus reason for not wanting to grant.

Heard that Jasper was still practicing with the team and looking stronger than ever....don't look for him to transfer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.