Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Derrick Jasper looking to transfer?

Featured Replies

If you guys keep wishing for guys to leave we are eventually going to have a team full of freshman and JUCO guys. Jeez...

  • Replies 191
  • Views 19.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not really wishing anything, I am just saying that we are running low on schollys and if we could replace a Porter or someone as such with a Verdell Jones or a Paul McCoy then I say do it.

Does wishing on here really work?

Worth a shot, I guess:

Wish I could win the lottery this weekend, Great and Mighty BGP!!!!!:D:D

Does wishing on here really work?

Worth a shot, I guess:

Wish I could win the lottery this weekend, Great and Mighty BGP!!!!!:D:D

 

:rolleyes:

Reporter (Dick G. maybe?) on 630 am was saying this afternoon that from what he is hearing this is almost a done deal, plus he said don't be surprised to see Meeks at Georgia Tech very soon. Both are saying they are home sick.

 

This should answer that question in the link below. Gabrial jumped the gun on this one and should've waiting before making that statement.

 

 

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/dawson/blog.html

Hearing that Jasper might go to UNLV.

 

 

Now that's a news scoop if I've ever seen one. :lol:

Now that's a news scoop if I've ever seen one. :lol:

 

:laugh: He read it on the crawl.

Jasper has apparently told everyone in Lexington goodbye and doesn't plan to return per WLEX.

Jasper has apparently told everyone in Lexington goodbye and doesn't plan to return per WLEX.

 

I've been hearing that since yesterday but still haven't found anything on WLEX's website.

 

Wouldn't surprise me though.

It's pretty safe to say that he is gone. Should be an announcement tomorrow.

Is Sutton next on UK's list and just waiting for this announcement to have room for him?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.