Rose Hill vs Elliott Co predictions...

Is Rose Hill athletic enough to play with Elliott Co? Will Euton and Jackson cause matchup problems?

This will be a tough one for the young Royals, as it is for everyone. If The Hill's guards can keep Elliott from a lot of free fast break buckets, then maybe it won't get out of hand as badly as most. I'll say Elliott by 15-20.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would just love to see Rose Hill keep it close late in the game and see how it goes from there.

No one is going to outscore Elliott from this area, so the best chance the Royals have is to play hard nosed defense and just hope that Elliott is having an off night from the field. Should be an interesting match up.

This will be an interesting match up. Granted, I have not seen RH play, but from what I have heard about them, I think the Elliott guard play will cause them trouble. It is hard to shoot if you don't get the ball up the floor. Also, Elliott showed a very good 2-3 Zone tonight that they may have been working on to negate any inside advantage RH might have. Could be a good one. We will have it on the air and on the internet!

This will be an interesting match up. Granted, I have not seen RH play, but from what I have heard about them, I think the Elliott guard play will cause them trouble. It is hard to shoot if you don't get the ball up the floor. Also, Elliott showed a very good 2-3 Zone tonight that they may have been working on to negate any inside advantage RH might have. Could be a good one. We will have it on the air and on the internet!

The Jackson boy won't be trapped like other guards in the region. He stays out of foul trouble and the press won't be as effective as against other teams. But if Elliott shoots it like they did against Raceland, they won't have to rely on the press. I say it's a single digit game. 32 is a bit much. :rolleyes:

Are you talking about the D1 prospect, guard play? Who do you get your information from, Ms Liberty?