Bengals 21 Ravens 7

gamer31

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you didn't notice, the Steelers were a REALLY BAD TEAM last year. Their weaknesses played right into the Old Browns' hands.

If the Bengals weren't so darned inept they would've done the exact same thing to the Old Browns as the Steelers did last week. But they settled for field goals, just like Mike Brown settles for operating his team on a shoestring budget ... :sssh:

You said the reason for that was because the Steelers were a really bad team last year. But what do you think the Bengals are this year? But yet we still managed to still beat the Ravens twice this year, even while having A TERRIBLE YEAR...So I think the Bengals are the ones who are not intimidated and own the Ravens...:D

Go back and watch the game today and tell me how much room he had to work with. At least be fair thats all im saying.

Rudi averaged 2.1 ypc yesterday. You take away his one long run of 15 yards and he average less than 1.5 ypc.

Watson averaged 2.7 ypc yesterday. You take away his longest run of 5 yards and you still get 2.4 ypc. I agree that it was a tough day for rushing, but how obvious does it have to be that Watson is the better running back?

The Ravens defense is still an elite unit...their offense just keeps putting them in bad situations. They did hold the Bengals out of the end zone yesterday, which is pretty good.

McNair is done...when are they going to realize this. I'm no Kyle Boller fan, and I don't think he's the answer...but he'd have to give them a better chance to win. McNair can't move, he can't avoid the rush, he holds on to the ball too much, his arm is nowhere near what it used to be...with Boller he could at least get the ball down the field and he could probably buy a little time in the pocket because he moves better at this point. And, let's face it, could he turn the ball over any more than McNair is right now?