Kentucky 42 Arkansas 29

LRCW

Anyone else hear the announcer's comment about UK needing to get their basketball program on the same level as the football team? I thought that was funny.

One other thing I thought was funny.....They said that Arkansas' DC said Woodson telegraphs his passes and they were going to be jumping the routes....The guy hasn't thrown an INT in over 7 games, I highly doubt he's telegraphing his passes.

Yeah Woodson only holds the NCAA record for most attempts without an INT...he really telegraphs his passes huh?! :lol:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anybody else see the College Gameday crew put Andre second on the heisman list with Brohm nowhere to be seen?:lol: It's just weird to see.

They also had a graphic with the remaining undefeated teams in the SEC. You had LSU, Florida, and then....then....Kentucky. It's just not something I'm used to.

It's a joke to criticize the coaching.

Umm no not a joke at all, if one of those decisions cost UK a game...I have said Brooks has done a great job at getting the program turned around, however he does make some not so smart decisions in these games still, and one of these times it could end up costing UK a win. So stating the truth is no joke at all....

Umm no not a joke at all, if one of those decisions cost UK a game...I have said Brooks has done a great job at getting the program turned around, however he does make some not so smart decisions in these games still, and one of these times it could end up costing UK a win. So stating the truth is no joke at all....

JOKE! This coaching staff has done an AMAZING job. Anybody can criticize and nitpick any coach. Flat out joke man.

The Cats from years past would have folded up the tents and gone home after the Cats fell behind 29-21. This team seems to have that never die attitude, and came storming back to score 21 unanswered points. Let's hope that the Cats can get some people healed up in the next two weeks. I was very impressed with true freshman running back Derrick Locke. Things are looking up for the Big Blue.

I was still figuring how they would blow it when they went up 2 td's with around 40 seconds left.(Not really, but Im older than the average poster and they have broken my heart many, many times.)

:ylsuper:

Rich and the coaching staff deserve a lot of credit IMO.

You are correct. They fixed that little messed up option they were running when they put Superman at qb. They had a little automatic outside stunt and also sent one in the alley, but THEY have to actually tackle.

I want to take this time to address how horrible I believe tonight's game commentators to be. How many times was a player stuffed 5 yards behind scrimmage just for us to hear "Picked up about a yard on the play"? Also, I can now tell you all the major stats of the Kentucky/Arkansas 2003 7 OT game.

:thumb: I could have choked Bob Davie.

I want to take this time to address how horrible I believe tonight's game commentators to be. How many times was a player stuffed 5 yards behind scrimmage just for us to hear "Picked up about a yard on the play"? Also, I can now tell you all the major stats of the Kentucky/Arkansas 2003 7 OT game.

To bad we turn off the sound and turn Cawood Ledford on the radio, but you probably cant remember that.