Kentucky 42 Arkansas 29

LRCW

Locke had a great game, but you know the defense was not at all prepared for him...

Not prepared for one freshman running back who is hardly considered to have the talent of a rafael little? Locke didn't have any more or less then the rest of our RBs. He just flat out had Heart and that is something I'll take!!!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone esle hear Davie stating UK only had one sub 4.5 guy prior to Brooks arriving? I wonder how true that statement is?

Guy Morris was not much of a recruiter...I can still remember him or his staff not noticing Brandent Englemon until late October. Not even one letter...not even the kind man schools mass mail kids early in the year as a courtesy.

What happened in the Bengals game today, is exactly why you just kick the extra point if your up 4 at the end of the game. If you end up giving up a touchdown, you still only need a field goal to win it if you kicked the extra point. However if you go for 2 and miss it, then a field goal only ties it for you...

When you start coaching I hope you understand all the unwarranted critisism.

"Rich Brooks is too old, he needs to go and Mitch too".

How many of you were saying this? Be honest. Can we pull up some old Posts?

I remember telling y'all..."Cats are coming off probation just like Bama, give the coach a chance" As you can see the Cats got better, and Bama went backwards. There is a reason the Ducks named their field after Coach Brooks.

Anyway. I was sick of hearing UK fans cry about their Coach, and this is nice to see.