Highlands High School honored

leatherneck

The following article is in today's Ky Post. I some one computer literate can do what's necessary to make it copyright "ok" I'd appreciate it.

Highlands High ranks in Top 20

By Tom O'Neill

Post staff reporter

Highlands High School has joined some pretty rarified company.

The Fort Thomas school is one of only 20 high schools in the U.S. to receive the annual Pacesetter Award from the High Schools That Work program, the Kentucky Department of Education announced Wednesday.

Seven other Kentucky schools earned honorable mention in the Pacesetter competition.

Among them was Conner High in Hebron, in the Boone County School District.

More than 1,100 high schools in 32 states participate in the High Schools That Work school improvement initiative, which bills itself as the nation's first large-scale effort to engage state, district and school leaders in partnership with teachers, students, parents and the community.

The following article is in today's Ky Post. I some one computer literate can do what's necessary to make it copyright "ok" I'd appreciate it.
Now if RM can work her magic on leatherneck... :lol:

Congratulations Fort Thomas Schools!

Now if RM can work her magic on leatherneck... :lol:

Congratulations Fort Thomas Schools!

Thanks for pointing that out HHSDad. Leatherneck is always picking on my typos. The way he is typing, I think he got into the Woodford Reserve at lunch.

Hey Leather, that bottle was for our friend in the hospital.:irked:

Thanks for pointing that out HHSDad. Leatherneck is always picking on my typos. The way he is typing, I think he got into the Woodford Reserve at lunch.

Hey Leather, that bottle was for our friend in the hospital.:irked:

I delivered it to him, but it would have been inhospitable for him not to open it:ylsuper: and share some with me. Good catch on the typo HRSDuD. I've got to better at my proofing. :jump: