Broken Arm during 1st day of contact for Bluto, Jr.

Guest Bluto

Guest Bluto

Not a great way for us to start the season...5 hours in the emergency room.... :irked:

He is a freshman, and was looking forward to starting his high school career on the field, not the sidelines....

I guess this is one of the "life-lessons" that football can teach you!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Know how you feel. Our son broke his wrist during dead period his freshman year. He was pretty upset, actually tried to convince us that it really wasn't broken. He was in a cast for six weeks and then when the cast came off they gave him another cast type thing to slip on his arm for practice and games. It worked out fine. He didn't miss too many freshman games.

Terrible news Bluto. I really hate to hear that about your son. I'm sure he was looking forward to starting his high school career.Tell him to stay positive as he still can contribute to his team in many other ways. All the folks here in Raceland wish him a quick recovery and will keep your son and family in our Prayers.

Sorry to hear of your son's injury. We all hold our breath sometimes,at games. Its always sad when someone's pride@joy is hurt. Here's hoping his leg heal's fast. Make him go to practice to keep the fire alive. Hope to see you at the Raceland game. If you wear a toga I'll bail you out jail.