Broken Arm during 1st day of contact for Bluto, Jr.

Guest Bluto

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he recovers quickly with side effects. But I am curious, I thought that full contact is not allowed until full pads on Aug. 1. Can anybody elaborate?

SORRY!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS A HUGE TYPO!!!!!!!!:scared:

I hope he recovers quickly with no side effects!!!!!

Sorry to hear of your son's injury. We all hold our breath sometimes,at games. Its always sad when someone's pride@joy is hurt. Here's hoping his leg heal's fast. Make him go to practice to keep the fire alive. Hope to see you at the Raceland game. If you wear a toga I'll bail you out jail.

Bulto ain't that a long way from earth.:sssh: Glade to hear your son leg is allright. Now I'm sorry his wrist is hurt. Hope he's back soon. I guess its legal in Lexington to wear a toga. We (RACELAND)play down there this year. Don't worry about me I'm catching up.:banana: :banana: :ylsuper:

Bluto, I am sorry to hear about your son. My son broke his arm three weeks ago and now he can't play JFL this year for RAM. He wrecked his motor scooter and had to have surgery to set the bone. His first break and right before football season! He is also out for the season. Hope your son heals very quickly!

Bluto, I am sorry to hear about your son. My son broke his arm three weeks ago and now he can't play JFL this year for RAM. He wrecked his motor scooter and had to have surgery to set the bone. His first break and right before football season! He is also out for the season. Hope your son heals very quickly!

Icognito send your son good wishes from "the Rambler". Tell him that I know that he will be o.k., the incognito clan is "Ram Tough";) :thumb: and that "you can't keep agood Ram down"!!

I've started to respond to this thread two or three times but nothing I wrote seemed appropriate. Just know that I realize how disappointed both you and your son must be and I hope that his final three years more than make up for the disappointment of this one.