Cincinnati Moeller to play all home games at UC's Nippert Stadium

With the Herbstreit and now Moeller all season UC is going to get a lot of free exposure to some big time talent. With the new facilities and an amazing training complex, it could be very big for the program...

With the Herbstreit and now Moeller all season UC is going to get a lot of free exposure to some big time talent. With the new facilities and an amazing training complex, it could be very big for the program...

Very true, which is probably why they agreed to it.

You are absolutely right on the money. This is an incredibly smart move by UC. Moeller is again on the rise, they will bring in quality opponents, not to mention the local talent that will be on the visiting sidelines. While I've never been a UC basketball supporter, I've always wished the football program could catch up to the quality of the facility they play in on a more consistent basis. Good move Bearcats.

I agree that Moeller may lose that "environment". In my opinion, the idea sounds neat, but fans driving down to UC in the Clifton area on a Friday night does not sound like the greatest idea. I dont know if i would want to pack my team into a bus and go thru that every other week. What other options? Could they work out something with Indian Hill ? That is a great environment with turf and plenty of parking.