Do you believe in the Paranormal??

calm like a bomb

I used to not believe at all, but I have had a couple of experiences to prove me otherwise. The paranormal is just one of those thins that, untill something happens to you, then you will never truely believe or understand. The unexplained does happen, and why it does, no one knows.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't beleive in Ghosts, but I do have a story about an angel.

When I was around 9, when I lived with my parents, I'm 18 now...But my parents were both heavily in drug usage, not my dad as much as my mom, but I was always by myself, and had to fend for myself and make food for myself at that age...I was always doing stuff for me...One night I was lying in bed, and I decided I'd go to the end of the bed where my toys where and play. So it was dark and only my television was on. The house was a trailor with a room built on to it, that was my room. But I was playing with my toys, and I felt someone was watching me at the doorway. There wasn't a door on it...I looked up and it was an angel, with big white wings and a big golden poofy dress on looking down at me...When I laid eyes on her she slowly faded away. It kept fading and fading...Kind of like when you look at somthing and then close your eyes and you can see it...I was wide awake, so it wasn't a dream...I'll always remember that...

That's the weirdest thing that has ever happened to me, and why I beleive we have angels watching over us.

I believe there is definitely a spiritual dimension out there that we are unaware of. I believe in demonic activity as Satan and his band of "angels" are going about doing their dastardly deeds. I believe in angels also. I also believe that none of these spiritual forces can act without the permission from the Creator of this Universe.

I don't believe in ghosts or spirits. I've never seen or heard anything out of the ordinary in my 52 years. If I ever do then I'll change my belifs on the subject.

My dad lived to be 81 and loved to hunt. He was a fox hunter, which I could never actually understand because all he and his hunting buddies did was listen to the dogs run the fox, they didn't really 'hunt' anything. He hunted about 4 nights a week on the average and usually camped out all night. Sometimes his group camped out close to grave yards, sometimes near churches, etc. He said he never saw or heard anything. One night some of his buddies thought they saw a ghost in an old abandoned church. Dad went and checked it out, and it was a white drape hanging on a chandelier. A storm was brewing, and when it would lightening, the flash would shine on the moving drape as it moved in the wind (the glass was long gone from the church windows). So he returned to the other hunters, who refused to go with him, to tell what their 'ghost' was. He said if he hadn't checked it out that his buddies would probably started a big tell about a ghost in the old church.

IMO, I think there is always an answer to these paranormal stories if one is willing to search long enough. Harry Houdini proved many years ago that most of them are simply lies and hoaxies.

He only proved that every psychic and anyone who claimed to be able to talk to the dead or bring out spirits were fake. He didn't (as far as my knowledge) go to places and disprove hauntings.

He only proved that every psychic and anyone who claimed to be able to talk to the dead or bring out spirits were fake. He didn't (as far as my knowledge) go to places and disprove hauntings.

Just out of curiosity how did he do this ?

How would you actually prove or disprove hauntings?

I don't believe in them, but if I did it wouldn't take much for me to post that "My house is haunted", even if the real problem was a rat in the attic. People believe, and sometimes see, what they want to see.