Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Chicks....so much talent...

Featured Replies

But what an idiot she is.....Natalie Maines

 

 

 

If she stayed MUTE, except to sing...they would be so much better off.

  • Replies 136
  • Views 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What did they do now???

What did she say when they got their trophy?

  • Author
What did they do now???

When they got their well deserved award for a good song...

 

 

She said "to quote the Simpsons, 'HA HA', "

 

She's a putz, and stuff STIRRER.

But what an idiot she is.....Natalie Maines

 

 

 

If she stayed MUTE, except to sing...they would be so much better off.

 

I don't think she can sing a lick. How do they win all these awards?:madman:

You know, they have a right to freely speak, but what really irks me is when everyone "turned against them" they cried they were being treated unjustly. You can say whatever you want but if you say something that 95% of your country music audience disagrees with and they stop buying your records...IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!

I don't think she can sing a lick. How do they win all these awards?:madman:

 

Same was as those who win Nobel prizes. Politics.

When they got their well deserved award for a good song...

 

 

She said "to quote the Simpsons, 'HA HA', "

 

She's a putz, and stuff STIRRER.

What a loser, most of the people that get these awards aren't worth the cost of the engraving. Soooo true with the Dixie Hicks.

Dang, I did not know that she could understand the Simpsons, IMO think before you act. The Simpsons creaters might start a riot for her using copywritten material.

Well I guess I'm taking a chance of getting booooooooooooed off of BGP today but I like the Dixie Chicks. I bought their CD and I love it!!! I do wish they would learn how to act when they get an award but other than that, I think they have the right to say whatever they want just like the rest of the country does.

But what an idiot she is.....Natalie Maines

 

 

 

If she stayed MUTE, except to sing...they would be so much better off.

 

I abhor country music, the Dorkie chicks just concrete my beliefs.

Natalie clearly embarasses the other two, and I think the crowd was stunned by all there wins...They thanked the same people like four times every time they got on stage...what a joke!

But what an idiot she is.....Natalie Maines

 

 

 

If she stayed MUTE, except to sing...they would be so much better off.

:thumb: 100% correct.

Well I guess I'm taking a chance of getting booooooooooooed off of BGP today but I like the Dixie Chicks. I bought their CD and I love it!!! I do wish they would learn how to act when they get an award but other than that, I think they have the right to say whatever they want just like the rest of the country does.

 

That's all well and good, they are certainly entitled to their opinion, but they should remember that the music buying public is also entitled to their opinion. Don't whine if they happen to disagree and stop buying your records as has already been stated...also, don't feel the need to act like a snot nosed brat when you win some award. Personally, I have never understood why celebrities felt their opinion was more important...:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.