Dixie Chicks....so much talent...

RockPride

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, they have a right to freely speak, but what really irks me is when everyone "turned against them" they cried they were being treated unjustly. You can say whatever you want but if you say something that 95% of your country music audience disagrees with and they stop buying your records...IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!

Well I guess I'm taking a chance of getting booooooooooooed off of BGP today but I like the Dixie Chicks. I bought their CD and I love it!!! I do wish they would learn how to act when they get an award but other than that, I think they have the right to say whatever they want just like the rest of the country does.

Well I guess I'm taking a chance of getting booooooooooooed off of BGP today but I like the Dixie Chicks. I bought their CD and I love it!!! I do wish they would learn how to act when they get an award but other than that, I think they have the right to say whatever they want just like the rest of the country does.

That's all well and good, they are certainly entitled to their opinion, but they should remember that the music buying public is also entitled to their opinion. Don't whine if they happen to disagree and stop buying your records as has already been stated...also, don't feel the need to act like a snot nosed brat when you win some award. Personally, I have never understood why celebrities felt their opinion was more important...:confused: