Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Assistant Coaches

Featured Replies

Who are the top guys sitting on the bench - waiting for their chance at a head coaching spot?

 

Scott Hundley from Scott Co. will make a great head coach when he gets the chance.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roscoe Denney at South Laurel is a great assistant coach but isn't neccessarily looking for a head coaching spot.

Coach Sutton has proved that this year for Greenup Co. I hope his future is to stay with Greenup Co.

13th has lots of good ones. Coach Baker from Whitley. Has to be one of the tops. Coach Denney has to be the best hands down. He has forgotten more basketball than most will ever know. I think John Pritchard at KC might be ready to take the reigns soon. I am sure I am leaving a few of the better ones in my region but these three come to mind. They seem to have a lot of say in what goes on in their programs from all indications.

  • Author

Greg Coldiron has helped Coach Kelley toughen up those boys at Lafayette. He has a proven track record as a head coach - took Powell Co. to the state tournament not too long ago.

Dick Maile and Ryan Schrand are a great combo........wooops did I really say that???

I look for Greg Adkins to take over at Elliott Co. in a few years.

Dick Maile and Ryan Schrand are a great combo........wooops did I really say that???

 

:thumb: :thumb: Exactly what I was going to say? Despite their excellent records and acheivements as coaches, for the life of me, I can't remember just where they are coaching right now! :rolleyes: :irked: :madman:

Jay Bordas @ Henry Clay will be a good one one day, also Barry Bowman @ Tates Creek.

They are several good assisstant coaches in our region. Rose Hill's Clay Euton. The experience gained at the AAU circuit is invaluable and he has coached in several National tournaments. Nathan Sutton has proved that he is one of the best up and coming coaches with how he has stepped in at Greenup. Jerry Davis at Fairview would have to be in there also. A head coach for several years in Ohio and Cooksey's right hand man at Fairview.:jump: :jump:

:thumb:

Roscoe Denney at South Laurel is a great assistant coach but isn't neccessarily looking for a head coaching spot.
:thumb:

I agree about Coach Jerry Davis!

Greg (Big Al) Kinney - Southwestern

I have to go with Robbie Graham of Clark County. He is one heck of a nice guy and really knows his stuff on basketball...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.