Top Assistant Coaches

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13th has lots of good ones. Coach Baker from Whitley. Has to be one of the tops. Coach Denney has to be the best hands down. He has forgotten more basketball than most will ever know. I think John Pritchard at KC might be ready to take the reigns soon. I am sure I am leaving a few of the better ones in my region but these three come to mind. They seem to have a lot of say in what goes on in their programs from all indications.

Dick Maile and Ryan Schrand are a great combo........wooops did I really say that???

:thumb: :thumb: Exactly what I was going to say? Despite their excellent records and acheivements as coaches, for the life of me, I can't remember just where they are coaching right now! :rolleyes: :irked: :madman:

They are several good assisstant coaches in our region. Rose Hill's Clay Euton. The experience gained at the AAU circuit is invaluable and he has coached in several National tournaments. Nathan Sutton has proved that he is one of the best up and coming coaches with how he has stepped in at Greenup. Jerry Davis at Fairview would have to be in there also. A head coach for several years in Ohio and Cooksey's right hand man at Fairview.:jump: :jump: