Everything posted by AUGUSTUS MCRAE
-
Madison Southern Open?
I doubt that anyone is throwing North or South's coaches names around any job. From what I understand, they both hung on to their job by the skin of their teeth.:lol:
-
Hazard Bulldogs playing D.
How do you think the Clay-Hazard game will go? Spurlock's homecoming.
-
Clay County Seniors Have 4 Winning Seasons!
Great job!! Great bunch of people. Players and coaches.
-
Lone Oak quarterback breaks state record!
What did he do last year?
-
Lone Oak quarterback breaks state record!
What grade is this kid in?
-
Rate the Coaches of the 13th Region
What about Spurlock at Clay?
-
Football affecting Basketball season?
In our county, bb takes off two weeks. They practice year round.
-
Clay Co. 26 Whitley Co. 20
What happened to him?
-
Clay Co./Whitley Co. predictions
What's going on in the stands?
-
Whitley County 14 Newport 13
Who are the Juggs?
-
South Laurel 20 North Laurel 7
Do the Pennington twins play for North or South? I saw something about Mason Co. having three or four sets of twins.
-
WYMT Mountain Top 10 Week 2
Why is Campbell out two games in a row?
-
Clay County 63 Lynn Camp 38
Geez man let it go. Clay is the best team Lynn Camp will play all year. The Campers have a chance to have a good year. They will have to keep Rospkof healthy. Good luck to them. I was tickled to see the new kids from Clay play well. Gilbert has a great future. I'm sure not many realized that Clay's big de and left tackle is a freshman. He is a load. I think he will be D-1. The Collins kid(No.23) got his first varsity start at rb and did well. He's a great kid. Good grades, no problems. I hope football is a ticket for him to have a better life. The receiver, no. 15, is a freshman. Super talent. Needs some weight. His Dad was a great qb. No. 44 is a freshman, another super talented young kid. 32 is a soph. Clay lost almost all their o-line from last year.. I thought they did a great job. All those kids are good students and citizens. Good luck to both teams and coaches. Our finest young people in our county play FOOTBALL.
-
Lynn Camp/Clay Co. at the Pioneer Bowl Predictions
How did the "Hit Men" do against Southern?
-
Rockcastle County/South Laurel scrimmage
Did North Scrimmage?
-
Corbin/Clay Scrimmage
The Corbin coaches were talking about Clay's fresh. qb and rb. Clay's jv did well.
-
Lynn Camp preseason
Where does Lynn Camp scrimmage this week?
-
Corbin/Clay Scrimmage
It's a scrimmage.
-
Corbin/Clay Scrimmage
It's a scrimmage. I doubt that you will see much from either team.
-
Does anyone know who Clay County scrimmages ?
Who does Lynn Camp scrimmage and when?
-
Clay & Corbin Scrimmage?
I think it's the SEKC grid.
-
Mike Jones
What happened to the legendary Mike Ashurst?
-
Top Freshmen QBs
Clay's freshman qb this year is J.V. Hooker. He is an outstanding prospect with a great arm and speed. He will be a star unless the BB powers talk him into only playing roundball.
-
2007 Powell County
When was their last winning season?
-
Top QB's this year in '07
I'm glad to see someone from another county give the Lewis kid some credit. The coaches who have seen him certainly agree with you. He is talented and knows the game. It wouldn't matter what system he is in, he can throw the pigskin.