Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mike Jones

Featured Replies

Mike Jones former Basketball coach at Cawood, Todd County Central, Jackson County, Harlan and Clay County will be named as the new Principal at Cawood High School today. Mike will be a good Principal. Good luck Mike Jones.

Mike Jones former Basketball coach at Cawood, Todd County Central, Jackson County, Harlan and Clay County will be named as the new Principal at Cawood High School today. Mike will be a good Principal. Good luck Mike Jones.

 

Where is Ashurst going?

Who is Mike Jones?

Wasn't he rumored to be the first head basketball coach at the new Harlan County High School?

Wasn't he rumored to be the first head basketball coach at the new Harlan County High School?

 

I was thinking the same thing. Of course, being an administrator at Cawood means no job in a couple years, which might be the district's way of placing him into the head coaching position. I could be wrong.

Who is Mike Jones?

 

Nice.

Nice.

 

Even I get that one.

Who is Mike Jones?

 

 

:laugh:

 

 

I like his music!

Mike Jones former Basketball coach at Cawood, Todd County Central, Jackson County, Harlan and Clay County will be named as the new Principal at Cawood High School today. Mike will be a good Principal. Good luck Mike Jones.
What happened to the legendary Mike Ashurst?
What happened to the legendary Mike Ashurst?

Will Jones be THE principal or an assistant?

 

Maybe Ashurst wants to ref more? Who knows?

Will Jones be THE principal or an assistant?

 

Maybe Ashurst wants to ref more? Who knows?

 

 

Jones will be THE principal. He was an assistant last year. There may be some shake ups in the next couple of weeks at Cawood high school. I have heard that they are letting a coach go, but not on the boys side of things and they will be replaced by someone close to Jones, just rumors that I am hearing from around the county. HDE have you heard anything?

I heard Ashurst is going to Jessamine County. He's already extremely busy as a referee — college and high school.

 

I've heard a little speculation on the other issue, but nothing official.

I heard Ashurst is going to Jessamine County. He's already extremely busy as a referee — college and high school.

 

I've heard a little speculation on the other issue, but nothing official.

 

 

Thanks HDE, I may be wrong but I heard the firing/ or letting go of Burkhart is official, or that is what I have heard from people that know Burkhart.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.