Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Freshmen QBs

Featured Replies

Who are some of the up and comming QB's throughout the bluegrass?

  • Replies 58
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone Goldsmith from Lawrence Co will go through growing pains but is going to be a good one. He already has nice size and arm strength for a Freshman.

Lexington Cathlic freshman Nick Ward is going to be a great qb.

The freshman for Holy Cross was a stud Qb I'm not too sure of his name though

The freshman for Holy Cross was a stud Qb I'm not too sure of his name though

His name is Markel Walker. And yes he is a Stud.

Lexington Cathlic freshman Nick Ward is going to be a great qb.

I've heard GREAT things about him but didn't know his exact name.

North Laurel's Adrian Wardrup

 

Very athletic, good speed, and a gun for an arm. Far and away best arm I've EVER seen on a NL QB.

Highlands QB looks real sharp, don't remember his name though.

Clay County has a kid #3 Corey Nicholson that directed his middle school team to a 24-0 record over two years he's a very athletic Kid backing up Mr. Everything Zack Lewis. You'll hear his name in the future it might not be at QB but he'll make big plays somewhere, because real players just play no matter where they stand on the field.

Highlands QB looks real sharp, don't remember his name though.

I believe his last name is Bardo??

What about the Fern Creek QB!

I believe his last name is Bardo??

 

Will Bardo # 3

 

1st Cousin to the three of the last Highlands QB's

Clay Cecil, Chase Cecil & Brad Bardo

 

Great Athlete, very fast, good arm.

 

High Expectations in Bird Land!

I can speak for the Clay County and North Laurel QB's as well, they both will be dandy's. However, Clay's will not get to play until he is a senior.

 

I will also mention Dustin Bishop of Rockcastle County, he has a powerful arm and will be very tall and possess the intelligence to play the position.

Will Bardo - Highlands great arm and can run with the ball , good leader, He is going to be one to watch. Put him on your watch list.

What about the Fern Creek QB!

That's what I was going to say? I heard all about him before the season started. How is he doing? What are his stats, and his height and weight?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.