Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rocks44

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rocks44

  1. That's what I was going to say? I heard all about him before the season started. How is he doing? What are his stats, and his height and weight?
  2. I want to say #98 is a Soph. named Jodan Witting(sp?), but I can't be for sure. If so, he will see Varsity time this year.
  3. I thought Andrews was the starter, but after the way #7 moved I wouldn't see why he couldn't get some Varsity time, because although Andrews is bigger he doesn't have the running ability of #7.
  4. LHP/1B - Braxton Graven - Louisville Trinity - UL
  5. Braxton Graven from Trinity maybe as along shot.
  6. Orndorff has said he will play at UofL as a preferred walk-on and Switzer will be a preferred walk-on at UK. I also heard McBroom is playing running back and Georgetown.
  7. When will this be held, and at what time? I'd like to watch.
  8. This is the best pitcher in the state in my opinion. He recently beat a very good O Cath team. I heard they have a stud as well, but I'm biased so I say Mr. Graven is the best.
  9. Taking nothing away from Dunbar, but Trinity had 6 errors I believe. Not a great effort by the Rocks...watch out for the 11th though and hopefully Trinity can get some type of revenge. Trinity has a big one this Thursday against Eastern we'll see if they can pick it back up.
  10. Congrats to him, I hope he has an outstanding career!
  11. Where would he have gone had his grades been ok?
  12. I say it will be Boumount from Male as the leader, and Anderson and Petrion not far behind. Also, depending on his season and how the team does look out for the Hibbet kid from Bowling Green, he was quite impressive as a junior.
  13. Anyone know Trinity's?
  14. The backup QB for USC, Booty graduated a whole year early. He had to have one more English credit, so in June going into his senior year he took an English class, and then went to USC for summer practice. He was said to be the best overall player in his class (ahead of Adrian Petterson and Brian Brohm). I guess we'll see next year.
  15. I agree. Vic is an amazing athlete, and St. X has the players to have one of the best backfields in state history. If Vic plays running back then that will keep either Willie Simmons(will be a junior) or Duece(sorry don't recall real name - will be a sophmore) off the field. All three of these kids play the same position, and all have big-play potential. It would suprise me if Glaser didn't use the tools he has been given, and put together one of the greatest backfields St. X or the state has ever seen. X fans please tell me this is correct, I have heard that Duece is strong and big, and may have more D-1 potential than Vic. Is this really true?
  16. Orndorff is getting a look from UK, but his size (meaning weight) is in question. Donald I believe could play D1-AA, but not sure, he'd have to get faster. Donnell is a diamond in the rough. His size may hurt him, but he is a football player with great skills. He can play reciever, rb, corner, or safety. Switzer is HUGE! But a torn ACL will keep teams away. If he decides to walk on he will be a little bit of a project, but at 6'4 280 and with good speed, team can afford to wait. Kircher has the size and skill, but speed is also in question, could play at D1-AA, but would be a nice fit at a d-III or NAIA. Klausing has all the heart in the world, but he doesn't have any great athletic ability, but i will say he is one heck of a high school football player.
  17. The only reason I didn't include Brady was because I believe he will play outside next year for Trinity. Outside is his normal position, but with injuries to Railey and Maier he was forced to move inside for the second time this year. The LB core for Trinity should do very well next year because of their experience. GO ROCKS, TAKE STATE!
  18. Trinity will have Taugher (sr.), Weitlouf(sp?) (jr.), Maier (sr.), and Whitting(sp?) (so.). The other sophmore should see a little time
  19. In the article it says that he is the leader in tackles, what about Johnson? What is he doing? I know he is supposed to be a great talent but is he not making plays or is he being run away from?
  20. His daughter is a senior right now at SHA, and will be a Fresh. next year, probably at UL.
  21. This was the only play i metioned, and said that if he could do this consistently then he will be a factor...but when all else fails throw it up to Kirch!
  22. All the player have all the trust in the world in Nick. Nick has showed what he is made of plenty of times: In the X JV game nick had about a 20-25 yard scramble where he broke about 13 tackles (no joke) is was all heart put into that one, and watching the Scott County JV game at the end of the year was also an honest look of the potential Nick has, if he could play like he did in the Scott JV game all the time he will be, and as a Rock fan, I think he will be fine...if all else fails just throw it up to Kirch!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.