Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vic Anderson...

Featured Replies

I just got a phone call that victor has already made his decision on school after next season. Guess where?

 

Vic is a Mountaineer

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a phone call that victor has already made his decision on school after next season. Guess where?

 

Vic is a Mountaineer

 

I just heard about this, was looking for confirmation.

Congratulations to Victor Anderson on his choice, by the way, I think he'll be a great fit in WVU's system. Good Luck!

I don't think his choice of West Virginia comes as any surprise to those who have followed him closely. He will be a great addition to the Mountaineer program. :cool:

  • Author

^ at least for 3-4 plays per series.

As much as I hate to see him go to a school other then UK or UL I believe he will do great in WVU's program.

^ at least for 3-4 plays per series.

Whether that was jab or not, that is all most backs get in any program. Very rare that a back is in the game for 4 plays consecutively. Quality is better than quantity these days, ask Reggie Bush how many times he played 3-4 plays in succession.

  • Author

I never said in succession.

I had heard rumors of this last year...

Congrats, great fit. I think he wanted stability and in WVU he will get that as Rodriguez is there for the long haul for sure.

Congrats to Vic. Always good to see a local kid do well. I think WVU's system will be a perfect fit for him. The real good news is that he is almost out of high school, sort of like I felt as Mike Bush's time at Male wound down. Good luck #3 and don't get too near the sofa up at WVU, it may burst into flames.

WVU is a hot spot right now. That could be a great marriage! Congrats to Vic and WVU!

Congrats Vic- at least we will still get to see him play a couple of times when WVA visits to play the cards.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.