Well it aint' football, but its a pretty good sign...

I stopped by to see the 06' Rocks first 7 on 7 practice this morning and they looked pretty good. It was great to see Coach Cov out there teaching his brand of offense again. At this point the O looks a little ahead of the D. We are replacing a number of quality skill kids, but there seem to be a number of young men just waiting to step up. Its great to see a football being tossed around again. It aint' football, but its a sure sign that football is just around the corner.

There is a passing tourny at UofL this Saturday from 10:30am - 6:30pm. I'm sure the Rockheads have several teams registered.

Will X be there again this year? I've heard a number of Trinity players won't be there due to taking the ACT that morning. The rumor mill also has it that X's QB (Zoeller) is out with a shoulder, any truth?

Mr. Coverdale's offense is a treat to watch. Got to watch him and Brohm at Dunbar a few years ago. On film, it doesn't look as dangerous, but when u see it in person, chill bumps. Looking forward to attending at least 1 Shamrock game this year now. Lou. is only 1hr away.