Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QB42

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by QB42

  1. Where have I been? I had no idea Bobby Petrino Jr was a QB at Trinity. RP hasn't fully recovered from News Year eve. If the family moves, then he'll be gone. I thought Jr played safety for the Rocks.....oh well, but the Rocks will be fine with his departure.
  2. Since were talking about records. Who holds the longest home run hit in KHSAA baseball? Im just curious
  3. There must be some good baskeball player Redman is holding back.
  4. Classic, maybe? These games aren't played for reasons, but if they were in the same class, then there would be a reason at the end of the season. Happy holidays....it's almost time to party. :dancingpa
  5. I agree. But you had a post on 11/25 in the 3A Championship thread stating "you would love to see the winner (CCH) against Trinity". Why make such a statement, isn't that ludicrous?
  6. Trinity will be in a rebuilding year. New QB, need 1/2 OL, only 3 returning starters on defense. X should get the nod......
  7. H. S. Sports ^ Yeah, if CCH and Highlands don't play up 2 and 3 levels than they're ducking good teams. That's the ticket. Who are they ducking if they play up?
  8. With all due respect, Jeter and Minnifield made up 90% of their offense. Boyd will be a threat. You are right about the HC's defense. I would love to see the BIG name schools jump up to 6A, especially those NKY teams who think they can complete with the larger schools. But, they will stay content remaining in 4 or 5A.
  9. ^Come on Rockpride, nothing wrong w/baseball.
  10. If I was an 8th grader who wanted to play baseball or football, I'd go to X. Looks like it's going to be an awesome facility.
  11. Why should Trinity fans be negative towards Wright. He may have stayed one year but did he not bring with him probably the best offensive mind in high school sports in Coach Coverdale?
  12. The current system is prefectly fine. Just look at the recent success of Beechwood. Their a 1A school in football and are doing a fine job in baseball. Boyd County over the years has always suited up a good baseball program. Why fix it? In the state of Kentucky they have the "21 rule." You can only have 21 players on the roster come playoff time anyways. Im sure schools in this state can field a 21 man roster. Splitting baseball into classes would be to much of a waste and hassle for the KHSAA. I doubt the KHSAA would even bother turning this into an ordeal like they did with football. Even though baseball in this state probably provides more Division 1A athletes than football. Now thats another argument!
  13. Nice video, but where's the air time for the Rocks defense?
  14. After reading several posts, my question, why even have an "All State" list? Coaches vote on districts because they know the kids, but how can someone vote on a kid who doesn't even know or seen the kid? All State should be called "All Politics" team.
  15. Thank you LSU for sharing. I'm looking forward to the road trip. GO ROCKS..
  16. I'm a Nick fan, but there are two QB's who stood out this year against the Rocks. Not sure of name but the Fern Creek QB and Shelby County QB (1st team honors). If either of those QB's had a line, everyone would know them. What is scary is the Creek QB is only a freshman........
  17. You mention good stock, what sport did Mrs. Smyth play in college? What position did his dad play at U of K? Stein should/will be the starting QB next year. Stein is more versatile than the QB's behind him.
  18. If Xgrad knows, then it's public knowledge...........
  19. If you know, why not share?
  20. ^ HO HO HO Okay, we've waited long enough. Or, do we need to get on the elf line to Santa Beatty?
  21. I know LSU....you don't know me that well. What team are you talking about that's in question?
  22. ^Cardinal Fan. T only has one Ol and one RB returning, so whoever you are talking about can count that game as a win.
  23. Jim, being a St.X fan/parent, you stay in close touch with the Rocks, or do you just like to talk about your Martha boys? I'm with LSU, I would sure hate to see Robey coming across the middle, and Robey does have the speed. Speed kills, I mean wins.........
  24. ^ I'm not familiar (size & weight)with this Zach kid, but TE Miller is graduating this year, so maybe he could fit in at this position. TE has to have some type of speed in order to block, because not many passes were thrown to Miller. 3-Kind, passing schemes are complicated, blocking not as much. I have to respect a kid (Zach) for making such a move and I wish him well.
  25. Congrats to Doug. I can now say I coached a Mr. Football, even though he was only 9 years old.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.