Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobby Petrino Jr....is he gone? (the Trinity Player)

Featured Replies

That's a big question, I hope that he stays for the next two seasons.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 year deal with the Falcons

That's a big question, I hope that he stays for the next two seasons.

 

Why would he do that?

Doubling his salary maybe? 5 year 24 million is reported to be the deal.

Current deal at U of L is said to be 10 year 24 million. Maybe he has plans on winning a Super Bowl and then retiring by age 50.

Uhhh...I think we're taking about the guy who plays football for Trinity...

I think it would be awkward for BP Jr to remain in Louisville after his dad bolted for another job. I'm sure they'll find the Atlanta equivalent of Trinity and enroll him there.

I obviously missed the Jr. part of that:thumb:

Would not expect Jr. to stay but you never know, huh?

Imagine the reception a kid coming to your high school would have, coming from a back to back state champion team and your father is the head coach of the professional football team in your metropolis. He might just be able to walk on water there.

That's a big question, I hope that he stays for the next two seasons.

 

 

Is that a real question. Yes, he goes, he's like 16 years old. He goes.

Uhhh...I think we're taking about the guy who plays football for Trinity...

 

In all reality, I DO think that the former U of L head coach would be Bobby Jr. At least the photos (with his parents) after the Orange Bowl referred to "his" father as Bobby Sr. ;)

I'm sure that Bobby will make the move to Atlanta with his family. I'm also sure that Trinity will survive.

I think it would be awkward for BP Jr to remain in Louisville after his dad bolted for another job. I'm sure they'll find the Atlanta equivalent of Trinity and enroll him there.

I wouln't be surprised if he isn't playing for North Gwinnett next year. There's a certain coach that use to coach some High School in Lexington last year that would love to have him.:ylsuper:

makes sense. But I know he already has a promising qb thats only going to be a junior! Reminds me of J. Burke. Those were the days!!

Where have I been? I had no idea Bobby Petrino Jr was a QB at Trinity. RP hasn't fully recovered from News Year eve. If the family moves, then he'll be gone. I thought Jr played safety for the Rocks.....oh well, but the Rocks will be fine with his departure.

Cant he be adopted by one of the Trinity family? I mean after all this is "Football"...!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.