Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobby Petrino Jr....is he gone? (the Trinity Player)

Featured Replies

I honestly don't expect the family to pick up roots and move AGAIN. I expect them to stay in Louisville and the old man fly in and out. Atlanta is a short flight and with 5 Million a year in the pocket, he can purchase his own jet.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 9.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't mind seeing his Uncle Paul landing the top Card spot and young Bobby hanging back with him as a Rock for a couple more seasons although I think Dad's best move would be to keep his bro on staff. Young Bobby is a tough player who is fun to watch. Regardless, I am confident the Rocks will survive if he departs and I'll state the unheard of as well in that "he will do just fine without Trinity too". :scared:

On another note, I would think Jacksonville just became alot more attractive to Nick. I hate to see the Cards lose Dad's offensive mind but this looks like a great family move on his part. Best of luck to them-the Petrino name has left a significant mark on Louisville football at both the college and HS levels during the past 4 seasons. :thumb:

The one I feel bad for is Nick. Wonder if he'll find a way to stay back and finish out the last semester of his senior year with the guys he's been going to school with for the past 3 1/2 years.

I honestly don't expect the family to pick up roots and move AGAIN. I expect them to stay in Louisville and the old man fly in and out. Atlanta is a short flight and with 5 Million a year in the pocket, he can purchase his own jet.

 

Commute to his job of coaching in the NFL??? About a zero percent chance...

I honestly don't expect the family to pick up roots and move AGAIN. I expect them to stay in Louisville and the old man fly in and out. Atlanta is a short flight and with 5 Million a year in the pocket, he can purchase his own jet.

 

Purely speculation on my part, but based on what I have witnessed at many a grade school and HS event-outside of UL football you usually don't see Coach P without his wife and at least one of the children by his side. IMO I don't see a family man like that spending what little free time he has outside of football commuting to work alone. Young Bobby and Katie are very good HS athletes that will be able to step right in wherever they are and Atlanta isn't too shabby of a place to compete.

I wish him & Katie a smooth adjustment, wherever they end up.

Commute to his job of coaching in the NFL??? About a zero percent chance...
Why? Tony Dungy still lives in the Tampa Bay area and his kids attend Tampa Bay area schools. Louisville is a nice place to live. I see no reason why he can't leave his family there.

Daughter withdrew from Sacred Heart this morning. Not sure of Junior

I just watched his news conference and one of the first things he said was that his family couldn't wait to get to Atlanta.

That's a big question, I hope that he stays for the next two seasons.

He is a DB not a QB. And he will be moving to Atlanta according to his sister.

I just watched his news conference and one of the first things he said was that his family couldn't wait to get to Atlanta.

 

 

Ugh :confused: ....did he actually ask his kids there opinion on this???? Hear Little Bobby and Katie are pretty upset.

Ugh :confused: ....did he actually ask his kids there opinion on this???? Hear Little Bobby and Katie are pretty upset.

First, I wouldn't necessarily believe everything that Coach Petrino says. Sometimes I think he says things that he thinks people want to hear.:laugh: Second, I would expect young Bobby to follow the family to Atlanta. Nick is a tougher problem since he is a second semester senior. I would hope that they can make some accomodation that will allow him to finish the year at Trinity. For my sons, the second semester of senior year, especially the senior retreat, is among their favorite memories of high school.

  • Author
I honestly don't expect the family to pick up roots and move AGAIN. I expect them to stay in Louisville and the old man fly in and out. Atlanta is a short flight and with 5 Million a year in the pocket, he can purchase his own jet.

Hence my point...

 

hey QB42...I have all my irons in the fire....this is a viable option that if I were JR, I would want to happen.

  • Author
He is a DB not a QB. And he will be moving to Atlanta according to his sister.

I know the former, thanks for the latter.

I can't believe there is any question as to whether Bobby Petrino, Jr. will move or continue to go to Trinity. I don't even know the family, but I give him zero chance of going to Trinity next year. There are plenty of good schools with great football in Atlanta.

 

As far as Nick goes, I can't see him not finishing up at Trinity. With this change in his father's address, might a school in Georgia like Valdosta State be a possibility for Nick?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.