St. Xavier New Stadium and Athletic Complex...

Riverside 157

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have some new photos on the status of the football stadium? Any update on the construction progress and time table for completion? When is the turf to be laid? When will the track be available for student use?

This picture is from the St. X web site. It's pretty current it's dated 12/11/06.

On my last visit to campus it pretty much looked the same.

http://www.saintx.com/news/news.asp?ID=2198

The turf should be down soon for FB. The baseball bleachers go in Feb, 2007, and FB in March and April. Completion is set for 6/15/2007. Baseball will be played there in the Spring.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to seeing all of the new facilities and the teams utilizing these on campus venues. Go Tigers!!

I have driven by there twice....but this is what really suprises me....When Marshall Stadium was being built we had a ton of photos uploaded on this site, even a friend of mine went out there to get some for us here.....why can't you guys do the same for us, one little photo here and there on St. X's site seems weak, IMO....I love that Trinity and St. Xavier are now BOTH going to have the premier venues in the state, and some of the tops in this region, let's see some love here boys.